المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : what to talk with an unbeliever?

jasonparker
11-01-2004, 10:36 AM
it is obvious that some people get more unknowledged about religious issues and some think that they will be special if they reject the existance of God. We, the believer, should show the right way in a gentle and intelligent way. What can be told in a conversation? The most impressious way is to talk about "creation facts"; the examples that proove they existance of God. For example, the intelligent behaviours ants do, the great things that our cells do, the design in the environment... I love to read and tell about creation facts because they make my belief deeper. I am posting some of them, please tell your thoughts.........
Some spiders hunt in even the most unexpected environments. For example, the hunting field of the water-spider Dolomedes is the surface of water. This spider is mostly to be found in shallow places such as marshes and ditches.

The water-spider, which lacks good eyesight, spends most of its time by the side of the water spinning threads and spreading them over its surroundings. These serve two functions at the same time: they are a kind of warning to other spiders, setting the limits of its own territory, and they also form an escape route in the event of unexpected danger.

The spider's most frequently used hunting method is to put four of its legs on the water while the other four hold on to dry land. While doing this, it employs a most clever technique to avoid sinking. The spider covers those of its legs which will go into the water with a water-proof coating by passing them through its fangs. It then approaches the edge of the water. Pushing its body down with great care, it moves on to the surface of the water. It places its fangs and feelers under the water in such a way as not to disturb the surface. It waits for a living creature to approach, with its eyes looking around it and its legs feeling for vibrations in the water. To feed itself, the spider needs to find prey at least the size of the "Golyan" fish.

When the spider is hunting, it stays motionless until the fish comes within 1.5 centimeters of its jaws. Then it suddenly enters the water, catches the fish in its legs, and bites it with its venomous fangs. Then, in order to stop the fish, which is much bigger than it, from dragging it under the water, it immediately turns upside down. The venom quickly takes effect. It not only kills the prey, but also dissolves the prey's internal organs, turning them into a kind of soup and making them easy to digest. When the prey is dead, the spider drags it on to the shore and feeds. (Science and Technology Gorsel Science and Technology Encyclopedia, p. 494, 495)

At this point various questions spring to mind. How did the spider come by that wax which stops it sinking? How did it learn to coat its legs with it against the risk of sinking? How did the spider come by the wax's formula and how did it make it? The spider certainly did not bring about all of these things-each one of which bears the mark of intelligence-of its own volition. Like all other living creatures, this species of spider acts in such an intelligent way, is capable of making such a plan and putting it into practice by inspiration from God. In one of His verses, God states that He gives every creature its own provision:

There is no creature on the earth which is not dependent upon God for its provision. He knows where it lives and where it dies. They are all in a Clear Book. (Surah Hud: 6)
http://www.harunyahya.com/c_design_nature.php

أبو عبد الرحمن
11-01-2004, 09:42 PM
dear Jasonparker
we are very glad by your opinion i agree you and confirm that our holly quran invite us to do so by many examples execuse me that i have no time to explain but i invite all to do as the way of quran

أبو حبيبة
11-02-2004, 10:42 AM
dear jason
obviously u'd just seen (spiderman2)
so i wish the nxt reply would be about bats !!!
:D :D
just kidding

first i've got a quest.
obviously from yr talkin' that u r a muslim but don't u think that contradicts yr name??
or may b i'd miss understood and u r not a muslim?!!
u made the contradiction

any way

some think that they will be special if they reject the existance of God.
i'm all the way with u in this fake specialness

yr thread is a really great one and we have in quran and also sunnah what makes us to talk with people with the best not only good or better and also every one with his mind , as u'll never talk to a gardener and talk about the human cells and tissues also the scientest u'll never talk about flowers with him, so we talk to people with their cultur to b near to their minds.
lastly i think that any 1 notices the creatures and also nature will lead to the only god and that all this would never be naturely made or he will be totally mad and have to go seriosly to a shrink.
thnx any way for the good thread and waiting for others

زاهية بنت البحر
11-18-2004, 03:19 PM
ياريت يترجم ماكتب هنا إلى العربي مع الشكر
بنت البحر

jasonparker
12-15-2004, 09:38 AM
The Ever-missing Links

According to the theory of evolution, every living species has emerged from a predecessor. One species which existed previously turned into something else over time and all species have come into being in this way. According to the theory, this transformation proceeds gradually over millions of years.

If this were the case, then innumerable intermediate species should have lived during the immense period of time when these transformations were supposedly occurring. For instance, there should have lived in the past some half-fish/half-reptile creatures which had acquired some reptilian traits in addition to the fish traits they already had. Or there should have existed some reptile/bird creatures, which had acquired some avian traits in addition to the reptilian traits they already possessed. Evolutionists refer to these imaginary creatures, which they believe to have lived in the past, as "transitional forms".

If such animals had really existed, there would have been millions, even billions, of them. More importantly, the remains of these creatures should be present in the fossil record. The number of these transitional forms should have been even greater than that of present animal species, and their remains should be found all over the world. In The Origin of Species, Darwin accepted this fact and explained:

If my theory be true, numberless intermediate varieties, linking most closely all of the species of the same group together must assuredly have existed... Consequently evidence of their former existence could be found only amongst fossil remains.23

Even Darwin himself was aware of the absence of such transitional forms. He hoped that they would be found in the future. Despite his optimism, he realised that these missing intermediate forms were the biggest stumbling-block for his theory. That is why he wrote the following in the chapter of the The Origin of Species entitled "Difficulties of the Theory":

…Why, if species have descended from other species by fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms? Why is not all nature in confusion, instead of the species being, as we see them, well defined?… But, as by this theory innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth?… But in the intermediate region, having intermediate conditions of life, why do we not now find closely-linking intermediate varieties? This difficulty for a long time quite confounded me.24

The only explanation Darwin could come up with to counter this objection was the argument that the fossil record uncovered so far was inadequate. He asserted that when the fossil record had been studied in detail, the missing links would be found.

Believing in Darwin's prophecy, evolutionist paleontologists have been digging up fossils and searching for missing links all over the world since the middle of the 19th century. Despite their best efforts, no transitional forms have yet been uncovered. All the fossils unearthed in excavations have shown that, contrary to the beliefs of evolutionists, life appeared on earth all of a sudden and fully-formed. Trying to prove their theory, evolutionists have instead unwittingly caused it to collapse.

A famous British paleontologist, Derek V. Ager, admits this fact even though he is an evolutionist:

The point emerges that if we examine the fossil record in detail, whether at the level of orders or of species, we find-over and over again-not gradual evolution, but the sudden explosion of one group at the expense of another.25

Another evolutionist paleontologist Mark Czarnecki comments as follows:

A major problem in proving the theory has been the fossil record; the imprints of vanished species preserved in the Earth's geological formations. This record has never revealed traces of Darwin's hypothetical intermediate variants - instead species appear and disappear abruptly, and this anomaly has fueled the creationist argument that each species was created by God.26

These gaps in the fossil record cannot be explained by saying that sufficient fossils have not yet been found, but that they one day will be. Another American scholar, Robert Wesson, states in his 1991 book Beyond Natural Selection, that "the gaps in the fossil record are real and meaningful". He elaborates this claim in this way:

أبو حبيبة
12-18-2004, 12:52 PM
dear jason
you are surprising me with your scientific topics and your knowlege
and it realy have to be proves around us on the existance of god as we don't notice.
so we are all asking god knowlege of him (and it is seen in his creations) to give more strength.
and thanx for the good replies