ΗαγΣΗΪΟ ΗαΤΞΥν ΗαΡήγν

γΤΗεΟΙ ΗαδΣΞΙ ίΗγαΙ : English Veil in TORAH, BIBLE & THE HOLY QURAAN

Εαμ ΝΘ Ηααε
07-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Veil (woman's cover) :
in TORAH, BIBLE & THE HOLY QURAAN
Thank's to the unknown writer !))

In the beginning I'd like to clear something …
That as we are a Moslems, we believe that ALLAH sent down the Torah (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus (puh))… But we also believes that both of them have been changed by human's (by them own lusts) and by mistakes, specially with the absence of the (originals copies, languages) of the two books opposite to the Holy Quraan which we have at present the (original copy) as it written in Mohammad's time and by the (original) Arabic language which he used … because ALLAH take upon HIMSELF the (keeping & protection) of the Holy Quraan, HIS last low to all the people till the end of the time as HE said " WE have, without doubt, sent down the message; And WE will assuredly guard it (from corruption).. " QURAAN, Al-heygr – 9…

Note : (WE) from ALLAH in the Holy Quraan doesn't means more than one - like Christians think - , but it's a kind of honor like the kings, presidents, bosses even managers does in them speech … (message) here in this verse means the Holy Quraan …

So, I want to mention this information to you to know that what I'll do now is just taken the (evidences) which remained in the two books without corruption – till now as I think !! – to prove to you the existing of the (women's cover & even the hair, face cover which known also as a veil or vail) before even the Islam … And to prove also that all ALLAH'S messages to the people in any time or any place aimed certainly to spread virtuousness & covering … And finally admit that only Evil & whom follow him and yield to his own desires – without any rules or guides from ALLAH – wants and works for spreading adultery & the reasons which will lead to it like : the uncovering of the women …

Finally, and after this long, important introduction I'll give you here two (evidences) from every one of the two books, and I translated them by my self from an (Arabic copy 1999) with some help from an (English copy 1999) of the Torah & the Gospel …

Note : take care about the under lined words …
--------

First : from the Torah (the Old Testament) …

1:- ( the Old Testament Genesis  24  65 ) :

"62- And (Isaac) came from the way of the well Lahairoi; for he dwelt in the south country. 63- And (Isaac) went out to meditate in the field at the eventide: and he lifted up his eyes, and saw, and, behold, the camels were coming. 64- And (Rebekah) lifted up her eyes, and when she saw (Isaac), she lighted off the camel. 65- For she had said unto the servant, What man is this that walks in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.

Comments : 1- there was not only a woman's cover, but a face covering also (a vail or veil) …
2- for (non servant or slave) woman , its better to covering her self from the other (non servant or slave) man, as long as he is a foreign, stranger one to her !!
------

2:- ( the Old Testament Genesis  38  14,15,19 ) :

Before I mention here those separated verses, I'll explain first why I'll mention them separately, and I hope you read carefully all the become words …
Since the Torah, the Old Testament fully of a (stealing, cheating, incest, adultery, sex detailed stories !!) about prophets whom commit adultery, incest, whore, six, steal, cheat – and its all lies off course, which done by men who wants to makes no ideal prophets to follow to make an excuse for any one to make any sin !!! and forget that ALLAH didn't send an (Angles) as a messengers to the people, but he send a 100 % human carryings his messages, to prove to all the people that ALLAH'S low can be applied by any one like this (% human) prophets, all the deferent between the normal man & the good one; is that the god one mistake is (doing the better instead of doing the best) but the normal one can make any sin driven by his own desires or the Evil - …
And who didn't believe me he can read (some & not all) of this (nonsense) :

- (Genesis  9  20:25) Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father (Noah) who was (very drunken) !! so that he was uncovered when he sleep, and ask your self who makes the sin here: Ham … or his (drunken) father Noah !!?

- (Genesis  19  30:38) After the punishment from ALLAH to Sodom and Gomorrah,
I want you to read this shameful story - faraway of your children off course – about the two daughters of Lot whom makes him very drunken also !! (it seams to be a common sign to the prophets in this days !!) till he deeply sleep, then every one of them slept with him a night !!! and the top of this (dramatic) sin is that every one of them to beget a son from her father !!! and I'll ask you two questions: 1- it's written that they do that (incest sin) because there's no man to (sleep) with him … and I wander where is the rest of neighborhoods like Abraham and his people !!? 2- I want you to get only one reasonable reason to mention such this ugly story in a holly book … what we earn from it !!!?

- (Genesis  27  6:29) To complete all the kinds of the prophets' sins, take this story !! It’s a bout a prophet father (Isaac) who wants to give his (blessing) to his good son (Esau) to make him a prophet, but he was cheated by his wife and his son (Jacob) !! So read it and answer this : the correct title for this story shall be (Jacob gains Esau's blessing) or : (Jacob steals Esau's blessing) !!? and for me I 'm not wandered from this (Jacob) prophet acts any more … you know why ? Because he's the only on
e who wrestles with God !! and God can't beat him !!! (Genesis  32  24:30)

- (Genesis  38  6:30) when you finished, take this (shock) a bout the famous connecting link in the family tree to prophet Abraham in the Jews … this shock about (Yahooza), the man who make six with his 3 son's same wives (Thamaar) and didn't know even she is his 3 son's wife !!! do you imagine that ?!! … And she begets twins for him !!!

- (2 Samuel  11  2:15) and now, finally, if you think you'll not find a story worse than what you have already find till now … you are wrong ! … Because I tell you before that this book is fully by such this stories, who can imagine that these words is a holy or from God !! even the visions & dreams have been written in dissolute, erotic way… read for example all the Song of Songs  all the chapters … and so on !! but the most heavy unbelievable one from my opinion is that one I have mention above (2 Samuel  11  2:15) , read it, read the most big, ugly, ignoble sin in the Old Testament presents by: (David) the (prophet) who raped his honest, brave army commander's wife after seeing her naked !! and she became pregnant, so he plan & managed to kill her husband – who fights for ALLAH – by a shameful trick !!! then read the advise of the wisdom man – as it written – to David's son who loves his own sister after the previous chapter by a one (2 Samuel  13  1:22)

and again I warned you to leave your children reads such this erotic, sexy, incest stories !! and I'll leave you to comment …because I have no comments except one … if this the mistakes, sins from the chosen people from ALLAH to be prophets, from the ideal whom suppose to teach the people the good or noble manners, and self, desires controlling !!! Then I'll not be wandered any more from the non Islamic world which already full with such crimes & sins !! and I want to give an example : If the teacher wants to go out the classroom for a while , and he wants them to be as quiet as possible, then till me … haven't he make a good quiet boy substitute of him tell he come ? because if he make a turbulent or troublemaker one substitute of him, no one certainly will keep quite !!! I hope you understand this example …

Now: (and I'm sorry for this long explanation) I'll mention the second (separated) verses from the bad story of (Yahooza) & (Thamaar) the Old Testament Genesis  38  14,15,19 ) :
" 14- Then she put off her widowhood clothes, and she took a vail, and covered herself to go out to set in the entrance of Aynayem which on Temnah rood: because she found that (Shieela) was already become a man and (Yahooza) didn't give her to (Shieela) as a bride 15- Then (Yahooza) see her and thought it’s a whore, and didn't recognized her because she covered her face …………………." " …. Then she said give me your ring, headband and your stick which in your hand, so he gives them to her and slept with here: and she become pregnant from him 19- After finishing she leaved, go to home and put off her vail, veil and put on the widowhood clothes again "

Comments : 1- even adulteress, whore used to covered and put (a vail or veil) as long as she 's out of the house …
2- This story will not be a strange in only one case, this case is that we must admit that's woman's covering (even her face) is a normal behavior in all the past societies, to have such this situation which a (foreign) man making sexy with a woman without seeing her face !!?

Notice : I want to say here that all the messengers & prophets in Islam are greatest people , and we mustn't make any deferent between any of them from Adam till Mohammad (puh) … As I remember here Jesus (puh) (puh) words when he talks a bout the (coming sprit of the right) as he descript him in ( the New Testament  John  16 14 ) : " And this only the one who will glorify me … " and I said Mohammad not glorify just Jesus (puh) (puh) but all his brothers in ALLAH , the prophets & messengers (peace praying upon them all) ..
-------------

Second : from the Bibl (the New Testament) …

As I said before, we are as a Moslems believes that ALLAH sent down the Torah (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus (puh))… But we also believes that both of them have been changed by human's (by them own lusts) and by mistakes, specially with the absence of the (originals copies, languages) of the two books, and hence I'll now take from the Bibl, I want to admit that it hasn't an erotic or sexy material in opposite of the Torah as I show you above … but it still have a lot of differences specially when we compare the texts which related to the same subject or event !!
For example:

The family tree of Jesus (puh) have some problems :
1- Its deferent in two places ( read and write to compare from : (Matthew 11: …) & (Luke 323: …)
2- How it come that Jesus (puh) have a family tree with several (fathers) till Adam or Abraham and in the same time the Christians says that he's the God's son !! How could it be ?!!
3- the more strange problem here, that the two deferent family tree have some shared names, the problem is among those names we found the name of (Yahooza) & (Thamar) as a parents of Jesus (puh) with them son (Faaress) who is one of the twins whom we can named both of them as a whoreson or a love child !! So the Bibl tells us that Jesus (puh) became from an incest sin from the past parents !!! Is that means a curse ?! I didn't know… I think we need to read the Old Testament again from the beginning !!...

- Some of the prophecy, sign not happened exactly as Jesus (puh) said like the sign, mark, miracle of (his RESURRECTION) … because he tell that he will stay underground 3 days & 3 nights (Matthew 1240) & (Mark 931) & ( Luke 247) , the problem here is that he had been crossed – as the Christians' belief – in Friday afternoon (Matthew 2745:46) and when they go to his grave in Sunday morning they found it empty !! (Matthew 286) & (Mark 164:5)

- I'm sorry because I have a lot of deference between more than hundred of events and situations, sentences from the Bibl itself and between it and a related subjects, sentences from the Old Testament also !! … and I have all by the verses numbers and the place, to whom wants to know, just ask me, and forgive me because I haven't enough time to write all my knowledge, data …
So I'll enough here with what I already mention and if you want to make your (collection) from (Differences) which in the Bibl, I can guide you now by this method :
Bring a pen, papers, then begin to draw 4 parts for the 4 Bibl, and in the side of the paper you can chose the events which you'll compare between them in the 4 Bibl for example … and take this questions from me as the beginning :

1- Whom the first one see Jesus (puh) after his RESURRECTION?
2- Whom the one who opened Jesus (puh) grave ?
3- Where was his (disciples) the first time they see him after the RESURRECTION?
4- And who see him first from them?
5- And how long he stays after RESURRECTION till he lifted up?
6- What the 12 names of Jesus (puh) disciples?
7- What the feeling of Jesus (puh) before the crossing, because some times he sad, happy to making his duty, asking God to rescue him, then admonish God why he left him !! as in (Mattaew 2746 ) ?!!
8- What is the rule of the one how had been crossed ( read the Old Testament  Deuteronomy 2123 ) ?!!
All of this and more which I can separate it in a deferent study in the future if ALLAH well …
" Do they not ponder on the Quraan? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.." Quraan , An-Nessaa , 82

And now return to our subject … and I'll now mention the tow evidence of (the woman's covering) from the Bible book & the Acts book also !!
First read this verses, then read my comments :
------

1:- ( the New Testament  Luke 11 33:34 ) & ( Mattaew 6 22:23 ):

" 33- There's no one lights his lamp and hide it !! or put it under his measure !! but put it onto the lamp place, to light to whom entering … 34- So the lamp of the body is the eye … So if it's good & pure, clean one … your body will full by the light , and if it is evil one … your body will full by darkness .."
------

( the New Testament  Mark 9 47 ) & ( Mattaew 5 29 ) & ( 18 9 ):

" And if your eye stand in the way of you ( you can't control it, or can't stop it keeping look to the others loins, women naked .. & so on ) then extract, pull out it from your body and through it away from you … because its better for you to lose one of your parts and live blind in this world, than be through into the hell with the two eyes or ( all of you ) ( all of your parts ) !!..."

Comments :
1- we learn from the first verses that the eye is like the mouth of the bottle, and the body is the bottle , if it's clean the all bottle shall be clean also , and if it's not clean , the bottle shall be remained dirty as a result … and I say to you : equal of that is your ear, tongue, nose .. & so on , because it's all presents an entrances to your body … So we need all to filter these entrances which affects deeply bad in our relations with ALLAH …

2- and we see in the second verses how the degree of the sacrifice for your sake by removing one part from the body to save the all after death !! I think this clear now to what level of important this subject ( woman's cover) reaches in our life , if we are a really believers off coarse …

3- finally , I want from you to study very well the next example , because it's very important for the next words from me …
if we had a city for example, and each one have his own perfume bottle, and we afraid that any one smiles the other's perfume he will try seriously to steel it even take it by raped or even killing !! So we makes a role said that every one should cover well his perfume bottle & close it perfectly every time going out his home among of the others …
ok, ALLAH IS the ONE who put the roles to protect both men & women from each other, he makes a most strongest motive to us to bring children for the life – & that by ourselves for a very wisdom reasons – , this strongest motive's name is ( sexual desire ) ... And makes the roles for our lives … one of this roles – an important one – is keeping women covering as long she's out of her house among foreign people … to protect her from other men, protect other men from her and finally protecting her husband's right on it ( keeping her un touched for her husband ) …

So you can't blame anyone but yourself if that another one take a smile from your perfume, or take some of it, or even steal it, or drop it on the street !! you know why ? … because you don't apply yours God's low which he chose you to handle with it , and makes you the responsible one to apply it for whom under your control like your wife, daughter … and even forced them to do if they not follows the words of you, to protect at least the other men & speacialy the youth …

Because the woman can't handle with this case, you know why ?

because ALLAH make she love - by natural – appearance & showing off herself to always attract her husband and amuse, please him, because in ALLAH' roles the man supposed to be the one who work a long the day, then he rested at home with (another deferent creation) who tray always to make him happy and lighten his life's charges & share him carrying his life loads … this another (lovely) deferent creature is the woman … So you can easily notes this showing off nature in any woman or even the young girl … So the man who leave the case of (covering) to the women is one from two kinds of men :
first : a man who doesn't know any thing in the nature's expressions and roles, and such this man is certainly injustice to himself, injustice to the others also !!
second : a man who always pretend to be not affected by (non-covered women) and always try to make the others believes that !! and in fact he's a partner with evil to naked every woman as he wish always to do, and in fact he is a tool, puppet on the evil's hands to do his evilly wells since a long time !!

" Those who love (to see) scandal circulate among the believers, will have a grievous chastisement in this life and in the hereafter: ALLAH knows, and ye know not.." QURAAN, An-Noor – 19…
---------

2:- ( the New Testament  Acts  Paul's first message to Korinthos 11 5: …):

My advice is to read from verse ( 5 15 ) … and I'll chose some sentences which helps my study, and I'm sure that the oldest copies (by 20,50,100 years before) if you can find a one , I think it was more clear about the (covering) of women which mention here , because they always trying to exclude any thing supports the Islamic roles or embarrass the Bible's …

" 5- And every woman whom (praying) or becomes (monastic), (sister), and she is not covering her head !! didn't (lowly), (shamed) anything accept her own head !!! because her head in this case is equal to exactly the shaved one !! 6- So the woman whom not covering her head, must had her hair cut !! and it's known that's ugly for the woman to have hair cut or shave, then she must covering her head !! …… 10- Then it must be for the woman to have the (power), (authority) to her own head, for the Angels (at least) !!! ……. 13- Judge by your selves in this case : is it good for the woman to praying to ALLAH without covering her body !!?? " ….

These words had been said by (Paul) in a message to Korinthos people whom seams to have a lot of problems with them own society, and a bigger one was about (women) and (adultery), as it clearly appears in the same message but in (chapter 5 1:13 ) which I hope to translate it all to you now, but I can't because of the time, but I'll leave you to read it and agree with me in this important notice, he said in this verses:

" 6- Your (proud) is not good, didn't you know that the small (yeast) can cause yeasting for all the (paste) ?!! 7- So extract from your selves the bad (yeast) (before its spreading among all of you) to become a good new one .."

So he already began to heal this hard disease from them society by what ? What was the beginning which he decide to begin with ? It's no doubt that is remembering them with the low of women covering from God, from ALLAH … so he said all the verses above ( from 5 15 ) to carry them to live in a clear society without any sexual appetite which driven all the time by non-covering (veil) women crowd them selves among men in all the places …

So you can see till now in the conservative (old-line) churches, chapels in allover the world : (sisters) in fully (cover) and veil !! and as about (150 : 200 years before now) there was also sisters and Christian women whom covering even the face from the foreign men in Europe , and specially in the Arabic countries in Asia, Africa !! As you can also notice ( from movies or stories ) that in the past ( princess & noble-women ) was covering them faces , and its shame for here if any foreign man from the common people see her face , As in Europe, Arab, East Asian .

And in the time same which churches, chapels full with the (naked) pictures to varies men, women, children allover the world !! you can't find one picture, statue (which uncovered) to (Mary) the mother of Jesus (puh) !! Even uncovered arm or leg !! you Know why ? ..
Because (Mary) in the eyes of Christian (even Moslem) people is a (typical example) for virtuousness & abstinence … and the human know (by natural) that the (uncovering) is opisit to these noble manors …

I think I talked now very well in this study, and covering most of its parts … So I'll enough now with just mention the Holy Quraan's verses related to this subject without spreading in my comments … and it's very important to you to read the following verse here to stand on the (last low) from the ALLAH about women covering …
--------------

Third : from the Holy Quraan …

Also I'll take from only two places in the Holy Quraan with help of the book (meaning of Quraan in English by : Ahmad Yosef ) :

First : Soratt An-Noor ( 30 , 31 , 32 , 58 ,59 , 60 )

" 30 - Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.."

" 31 - And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; That they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (ordinarily) appear thereof; That they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male attendants free of sexual desires. Or small children who have no carnal knowledge of women; And that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And o ye believers! turn ye all together towards Allah in repentance that ye may be successful.."

" 32 - Marry those among you who are single, and the virtuous ones among your slaves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah will give them means out of his grace: for Allah is ample-Giving, and he knoweth all things.."

" 58 - O ye who believe! let those whom your right hands possess, and the (children) among you who have not come of age ask your permission (before they come to your presence), on three occasions: before morning prayer; The while ye doff your clothes for the noonday heat; And after the late-Night prayer: these are your three times of undress: outside those times it is not wrong for you or for them to move about attending to each other: thus does Allah make clear the signs to you: for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.."

" 59 - But when the children among you come of age, let them (also) ask for permission, as do those before them: thus does Allah make clear his signs to you: for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.."

" 60 - Such elderly women as are past the prospect of marriage,- There is no blame on them if they lay aside their (outer) garments, provided they make not a wanton display of their beauty: but it is best for them to be modest: and Allah is one who sees and knows all things.."

All the previous Aayas ( Aayas means verses ) is from Soratt : ( Soratt like chapter ) An-Noor .. ( the name of the Soratt is : An-Noor - or the Light ) 30 , 31 , 32 , 58 ,59 , 60
----------

Second : Soratt AL-Ahzaab or the confederates ( 6 , 31 , 32 , 58 ,59 , 60 )

" 6 - The prophet is closer to the believers than their own selves, and his wives are their mothers blood-Relations among each other have closer personal ties, in the book of Allah, ……"

A simple note : Mohammad's wives become a mothers for all the Moslems by this Ayay … A mothers blood-Relations which means that no one can marry them in Mohammad's life or even after he die … And in spite of this ALLAH said to them :

" 32 - O consorts of the prophet! ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear (Allah), be not too complaisant of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just.."

" 33 - And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former times of ignorance; And establish regular prayer, and give Zakat and obey Allah and his messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the family, and to make you pure and spotless.."

" 34 - And recite what is rehearsed to you in your homes, of the signs of Allah and his wisdom: for Allah is all-Subtle, all-Aware.."

All these commands were given to the honest & most observing women in Islam, to whom can't for example marring another man in or after Mohammad's life … Allah makes that to makes them an ideal & typical example for all the believer women of course …

" 53 - O ye who believe! enter not the prophet's houses,- Until leave is given you,- For a meal, (and then) not (so early as) to wait for its preparation: but when ye are invited, enter; And when ye have taken your meal, disperse, without seeking familiar talk. Such (behaviour) annoys the prophet he is shy to dismiss you, but Allah is not shy (to tell you) the truth. And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want, ask them from before a screen: that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs. Nor is it right for you that ye should annoy Allah's messenger, or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time. Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight an enormity.. "

And I'm asking my self … all these instructions geven to our mother by Islam ( Mohammad's wives ) the most honest & most observing women in Islam !! which no man can marriage them, and ALLAH say all these to protect them & protect all Moslems from them also … So this matter (women covering) prevail all women in front off all foreign men … and our moslems women must do like there mothers by Islam, and more than this if they can, because they are certainly less than them in honest & the observing of themselves !!

59 - O prophet! tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when out of doors): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is oft-Forgiving, most Merciful.. "

And I'll enough here, and I'll not mention Mohammad's words in this subject because I want it from only the three books as in the main title… finaly I hope from AllAH to make this study more helpful for any beliver man or women in this life, to gain the satisfy of our God ( IN SHAA ALLAH) …
--------

The last Note :
in islam there is two sources for us to take from them the Islam's laws :

1- (The Holy Quraan ) this is the book which ALLAH gives it to Mohammad, and no one allaw to change even a litter from it forever in moslem's world …

2- (Sonnah) and its mean all Mohammad's acts, sayings, agrees which he make it in his life after being a prophet, and it can have some changes on it according to the way of (tilling) which defferent from one to another from who see Mohammad (puh) or listen to him, wich ALLAH also commands us to take it as another source of law also, but it hasn't the same (holiness) of the Quraan …