المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : مثال للعته المنغولي من المنكر المجنوني !

مسلم أسود
09-11-2013, 07:14 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قبل أن أحذركم من كم الجهالات المذكورة و التي قد ترفع ضغط الدم لارتفاعات شاهقة . فإن لم تحتملوا فعل الأقل أحضروا بضع حبات من الأسبرين .

مسلم أسود
09-11-2013, 08:23 PM
هناك موقع لرجل يدعى أسامة عبد الله يرد فيه على شبهات النصارى . لهذا الرجل آراء مخالفة لمنهج أهل السنة و الجماعة لا أحسبها عقائدية رغم زيغها . من مشاكل موقعه تركه لكل من هب و دب أن يقول ما شاء و كيف شاء . فظهرت لنا عاهات من النصارى و الملحدين من حين لحين و لم يتصدى لها إلا إن تضمنت كلاماً نابياً . و مشكلة أغلبية من هناك - و هم في العادة من بلاد ذات أقليات إسلامية - أنهم متساهلون بشكل غير معقول مع كل ما يقال و لو قيل أن الفيل يطير ! قضيتنا ليست مع صاحب الموقع بل أحد رواده . و منهجه باختصار يبدو مزيجاً من العلمانية و إنكار السنة . أضيفوا إلى هذا جهلاً مدقعاً و وقاحة منقطعة النظير مع السنة و الصحابة و التابعين و علماء الحديث . بدأ حديثه بموضوع فتحه .

(
Quran 6.133) If He wills, he can do away with you and give succession after you to WHATEVER He wills, just as He produced you from the descendants of another people.
Allah can get rid of Us and make another creature succeed just as he produced US from another people!
Note: The Quran specifically uses the word "Whatever" or "What" ("ma" in Arabic ما). This Arabic word "ma" cannot refer to humans; this word is strictly reserved for non-humans (the Arabic word that does refer to humans is "men من", meaning "who" or "whoever" but it was not used here). This verse says that if God wishes He can make our descendants nonhuman just like our ancestors. Further this verse is referring to ALL of mankind (as Quran 6:130 shows in context). So all of mankind was produced from descendants of another people (hominids).
(Quran 4:133) If it were His will, He could destroy you, o mankind, and create another race; for He hath power this to do.
(Quran 35:16) If He wills, He can do away with you and bring forth a new creation.
(Quran 47:38) And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you.
^Again, we see a reference to Allah destroying Mankind and creating another people. If you notice from the context the verse before 35:16 shows that its talking about mankind. Now with verse 6:133 in mind and the other verses, what do you propose is the mechanism Allah would use? Further Quran 47:38 explicitly says that the other people the Quran is talking about in 6:133 will not be like us and that we descended from another people NOT like us!

و الترجمة باختصار هي ترجمته البهلوانية لآيات القرآن الكريم و التلاعب بألفاظه . فيفسر هذه الآية ((إن يشأ يذهبكم ويستخلف من بعدكم ما يشاء كما أنشأكم من ذرية قوم آخرين )) بأنها تعني أن الله أنشأ البشر من قوم آخرين هم حيوانات و بإمكانه إهلاكهم و استبدالهم بمخلوقات أخرى ! فها هي المنحسة الأولى التي تبين لكم شيئاً من منهجه . فكان تعليقي الأول (لماذا يستميت البعض ليثبت أن القرود أسلافه من أجل أن يرضي أصحاب نظرية يثبت العلم تفافتها كل يوم ؟ ) فكان رده

We are not descendants of apes, we share a common ancestor with them. The descendant nature is very gradual, it makes Allah an even more ingenious creator than we thought ever before. This mechanism of creation is absolutely breath-taking.
Further, we have extremely compelling evidence of evolution and it's never been proven wrong. In fact, all the evidence we have point to evolution. Currently, scientists are getting closer to finding living proof of Macro-evolution despite all of the evidence we have.
Denying evolution is an embarrassment to be honest. I studied evolution, and I would hesitate to call it a theory. Denying evolution would be like those Christians who believe the Earth is 6,000 years old and was literally created in 6 24 hour days. They are an embarrassment to the world. We do not want Islam to be an embarrassment ESPECIALLY if our own SCRIPTURE supports the idea of a gradual diverse process behind creation that involved descent from human-like creatures!
If Adam was the first human and he was a descendant of something, then it must logically follow that this something is not human. All you need to do is reflect upon this verse
Quran 3:33-34: "Indeed, Allah chose Adam and Noah and the family of Abraham and the family of 'Imran over the worlds. DESCENDANTS, some of them from others. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing"
^Here, the Quran called Adam a descendant.
Further the Quran tells us to travel through the Earth and see the ends of people who failed:
Quran 47:10 Have they not traveled through the land and seen how was the end of those before them? Allah destroyed [everything] over them, and for the disbelievers is something comparable.
^We HAVE traveled through the land and seen the end of those before us. AND THEY WERE NOT HUMAN, rather, human-like. This confirms the other verses we were talking about. Those before us were not human, just as verse 47:38 tells us that the future people will not be human.

و الترجمة هي أننا لسنا خلفاً للقرود بل نشترك معهم في سلف مشترك ! و أن هناك أدلة دامغة على صحة التطور و أن العلم في طريقه ليجد الأدلة على صحة الماكرو تطور . ثم يقول المتعالم أن إنكار التطور إحراج للإسلام !! فكان ردي (إذاً بدل أن يكون القرود أسلافنا فهم أبناء عمومتنا ؟ ما شاء الله على الرقي يا رجل ! سأقولها لك باختصار : نظرية التطور خاطئة 100% و هي تخالف قول الإسلام بأن الله خلق آدم بيديه في شكله الحالي من طين . تعال فانظر منتدى التوحيد و أؤكد لك أنك لن ترى سوى البرهان تلو البرهان على بطلان هذه الفرضية .) فكان الرد :

The mechanism of evolution is not a myth. Is there a piece of evidence that tells you it is a myth?
Allah says in the Quran he created Adam from an extract of clay and it says that Allah has done it with his hands. Does Allah have hands? Of course not! Its metaphoric. It means Allah has created man from his handiwork and he is comparing it to molding something with clay with hands. Something that has a process! A process of shaping us to get our form! Compare to what evolution explains! Evolution explains Allah's method of creation in accurate detail.
Now, what's even more interesting about that is that we actually believe that the first cell LITERALLY came from wet-earth (mud/clay). We say it is improbable the first cell came from the deep ocean because things are too dilute there to support life with the necessary molecules. So even science confirms the Quran here.
So yes, Allah has ultimately created mankind from clay. I will show you a series of verses to state my point:
Quran 32:7 Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay.
^So Allah made everything he created better. This is hinting at a process of creation.
Quran 32:8 THEN He made his posterity out of the extract of a liquid disdained.
^AFTER creation from clay, our posterity comes from an extract of sperm. This is hinting at sexual reproduction forming.
Quran 32:9 THEN He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful.
^AFTER sexual reproduction, we were proportioned into the right way and we have developed a higher consciousness (that's what the verse is implying).
Compare this to the idea that we came from lower forms of life. We were literally created from wet earth (clay), and then after a while sexual reproduction developed. And through the process of sexual reproduction, we were proportioned and given consciousness. The process of sexual reproduction creates even more variation and makes evolution even more successful.
-------------------------------
Is there any specific thing about evolution that you have a problem with? Its not a huge lie at all, what hoaxes do you speak about? How about my personal testimony that I have seen micro-evolution live and we are about to exhibit macro-evolution.
How about all of the:
1.) Fossil Evidence
2.) Genetic evidence
3.) Molecular evidence
4.) Evidence from proteins
5.) Vestigial and atavistic organs
6.) Embryology
7.) Biogeography
8.) Homology
9.) Bacteriology
10.) exhibitions of macro-evolution:
a. Two strains of fruit flies lost the ability to interbreed and produce fertile offspring in the lab over a 4-year span ... i.e. they became two new species. (Easily repeated experiment.)
b. A new plant species (a type of fireweed), created by a doubling of the chromosome count from the original stock (Mosquin, 1967).
c. Multiple species of the house mouse unique to the Faeroe Islands occurred within 250 years of introduction of a foundation species on the island.
d. Formation of 5 new species of cichlid fishes that have formed in a single lake within 4,000 years of introduction of a parent species.
^This is very strong evidence and we haven't even scratched the surface!
Brother please study the science, imagine just disregarding Allah's method of creation and what's said in the Quran? Imagine the insult to Allah. Allah encourages us to study. And many times in the Quran, shows us that mankind, which includes Adam was created from ALAQ. Allah is never short of words:
(Quran 96:1-2) Recite in the name of your Lord who created, Created man from a clinging substance
^Why is it that ALL scientific evidence and ALL verses in the Quran about creation, tend to point to the idea of creation through a process. But denying Allah's ingenious process is rather disturbing to me and very insulting to Allah.

الترجمة هي "(نظرية التطور ليست خاطئة . ما الذي يجعلك تظن ذلك ؟ القرآن يقول أن الله خلق آدم بيديه من طين . هل لله يدان ؟ طبعاً لا ! هذا مجرد تشبيه !) و هنا ترون المنحسة الثانية إذ يتضح أنه معتزلي معطل . و بعدها يبدأ في تفسيراته مستخدماً مخاً صدئاً .

((الذي أحسن كل شيء خلقه و بدأ خلق الإنسان من طين))
يرى المفتري أنها تعني أن الله بعد أن خلق الكائنات ناقصة عاد فأحسنها و أكملها !
((ثم جعل نسله من سلالة من ماء مهين))
و يرى أن هذه تعني تكون الأعضاء التناسلية بعد مرحلة الخلية الأولى !
((ثم سواه و نفخ فيه من روحه و جعل له السمع و الأبصار و الأفئدة))
و يرى أن هذا يعني التطور إلى إنسان و تشكل الوعي و الإدراك !

ثم يعيد اسطوانات الملاحدة المشروخة و يستدل بهياكل عظمية لقرود منقرضة و تزييف علمي للخرائط الجينية و صور الأجنة و أعضاء فشلوا بعلمهم القاصر في فهم وظيفتها فقالوا أنها بلا نفع و - زعم - مشاهدات حية للماكرو تطور . عندها قلت (بل هناك جبال من الأدلة القاصمة لظهر الملاحدة و التطوريين . على رأس الجبال هناك التزييفات التي تمت على يد التطوريين لدعم فرضيتهم الساقطة . أكرر عليك إن أردت حواراً أن تأتي منتدى التوحيد و سترى أدلة أكثر من كافية . أما عن تفسيراتك فهي زائغة تماماً . فكيف تخرج من الآية الأولى بأن التطور صحيح ؟ هل إن قلت لك أني أحسنت هذه الرسمة التي رسمتها تظن أنها تطورت ؟! و الآية الثانية تقول أن الله جعل نسل الإنسان من ماء مهين يعني المني فكيف تفهم من هذا أنه يعني التطور ؟! أما عن التسوية و النفخ في الروح فهذا في رحم الأم حين يرسل الله ملكاً لذلك فكيف تفهم من هذا صحة التطور ؟! أما عن معارضتي للتطور فأولاً ، هو يناقض الإسلام . ثانياً ، لا دليل على صحته مطلقاً . ثالثاً ، الأدلة الوحيدة عليه مجرد تزييفات و أكاذيب و دجل من جنس رجل بلتداون و نبراسكا . ثم هل إن وجدنا جمجمة لقرد فإن هذا يعني أنه سلف لنا ؟! ) ثم كان رده :

I am unaware of all the evidence having hoaxes, please show me one. This sounds like unsubstantiated wishful thinking.
If you perfected the picture you are drawing, that means the picture you are drawing had a process of perfection. If Allah perfected human beings, that means the process of creation of the human being involved betterment! This is compatible with the idea of evolution.
You would have to disagree with yourself once you see the next verse. Intellectual honesty is key! After making our posterity from semen, Allah THEN proportioned us and put something spiritual in us and gave us consciousness.
Please, show us where evolution contradicts Islam. If there is one verse in the Quran that contradicts evolution, I, as an honest person, will believe the Quran does not support evolution. Show me that one verse that contradicts and you won this debate.
The next point you made is a factual error. I'm not saying that most the evidence we have supports evolution, I am saying ALL of the evidence we have supports evolution! That should mean something to an honest person.
Perhaps there were hoaxes before, I'm not entirely sure about that conspiracy theory. But, the work I do is not a hoax.

و ترجمته :

(قولك بوجود تزييفات لا يعدو أن يكون أماني تمني بها نفسك . و بالنسبة لمثال الصورة فإنك إن أحسنت صورتك فهذا يعني أنها مرت بمراحل من التحسين و التشكيل مما يؤيد التطور . و أي جزء من التطور يناقض الإسلام ؟ أرني إياه من القرآن و تكون قد ربحت المناظرة . كما أني لا أقول أن بعض الأدلة لدينا تؤيد التطور بل كل الأدلة تؤيده ! لا أدعي أني عالم و لكني درست التطور و هو صحيح بلا أدنى شك . و في بضع سنين سيصير يقينياً كيقين أن الأرض كروية . و لماذا التلاعب بالألفاظ ؟ أول آية نزلت تقول أن الله خلق الإنسان من علق و هذا يشمل آدم - كأن آدم عليه السلام صاحبك يا عديم التربية ! - إذاً فلا بد أنه كان هناك من سبقه و تطور عنه ! و ماذا عن الآية التي تقول أن الله خلقنا أطواراً ؟ أو الآية التي تقول أن الله أنبتنا من الأرض نباتاً ؟)

فكان ردي على هذا الخبل أن أعطيته رابطاً علمياً لفضيحة رجل نبراسكا - و التي لم يعلق عليها مطلقاً بالمناسبة - و قلت له الآتي (خلق الله آدم عليه السلام على مراحل و هذا لا يعني بأي شكل من الأشكال أن التطور صحيح . هناك مرحلة طين و مرحلة صلصال و مرحلة نفخ الروح و غيرها . و لأبين أكثر فسأفصل في الرد : الآية الأولى تقول أن الله أحسن كل ما خلقه أي أنه خلق كل شيء متكاملاً يعمل بكفاءة . لا يوجد تطور . بعدها تقول أنه تعالى بدأ خلق الإنسان من طين و هنا يوجد احتملان لمعنى "إنسان" . إن كان الإنسان آدم عليه السلام فإن المرحلة الأولى هي خلقه من طين و بعدها صار النسل من ماء مهين و التسوية و النفخ في الروح تكون في الرحم . لا تطور . أما إن كان المقصود بالإنسان جنس البشر ككل فإن الخلق من طين يعني خلق أبينا آدم . و بعدها صرنا نتكاثر بهذا الماء . و بعدها يسوي الله هذا الماء و ينفخ فيه روحاً . لا تطور . بعدها تطلب دليلاً على مناقضة التطور للإسلام ، و رغم كثرة الأدلة و وضوحها إلا أني لا أجد شيئاً يرضيك . كما أنك تنكر سنة النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم . و حين نرى تفسيراتك العجيبة لسورة العلق نقول لك أنك تحتاج لفهم منطقي و لغوي . أما اللغوي فإن قول شيء عام لا ينفي وجود استثناءات . و منطقياً ، إن قال لك أحدهم أن تذهب إلى الشمين فاحترت ثم قال لك أن تذهب إلى اليمين و أشار إلى اليمين فهل يبقى من مجال للشك ؟ كما أن أحاديث النبي لا تدع مجالاً لذلك و إن لم تصدقها فهذا شأنك وحدك . و حين تتحدث عن الأطوار يبدو أنك تتناسى تكون الجنين ! ثم ما علاقة قوله تعالى ((و الله أنبتكم من الأرض نباتاً )) بهذه الخرافة ؟)

ثم كان هذا رده :

Okay, I am glad you recognize that Adam was created in stages and it wasn't an instant process in paradise. That was the point I was trying to make. That Adam was not an instant creation. It involved a process of perfection and going through stages. We see this through ALL of creation. Everything has a process, even our own embryos! To deny a process in the creation of Adam is rather dishonest. Where did you get the stage of sand/mud/clay from?
Now 'perfection' is not a semantics issue. It is a logical issue. Allah perfected everything he created. That means it must logically follow that creation had a process of perfection! That was my point.
^merge the fact that Adam was created in stages, he was perfected to take on the form he took. See the compatibility with the idea that mankind was created through a gradual process? I am not giving meaning to verses, I am just showing them. They speak for themselves!

Why should that verse be interpreted this way? Yes Allah sent an angel to blow a spirit into Adam as well then! Lets pull up the verses again. Please, let me remind you what the word "then'' means. It signifies a sequence of events
Quran 32:7 Who perfected everything which He created and began the creation of man from clay.
^So Allah made everything he created better. And creation from clay is actually recognized in abiogenesis. We actually think clay brought forth the necessary conditions for the first cell to form.
Quran 32:8 THEN He made his posterity out of the extract of a liquid disdained.
^After BEGINNING creation from clay, our posterity comes from an extract of semen. This is hinting at sexual reproduction forming.
Quran 32:9 THEN He proportioned him and breathed into him from His [created] soul and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful.
^here is the most important part. AFTER Allah made our posterity from a liquid disdained, he proportioned him (ADAM) and given mankind (us) vision/hearing/consciousness. Allah BEGINS the process of creation, lets sexual reproduction happen, proportions the first human to finally complete the process of formation! Notice the word "begin".
Can this verse be any more clear? But, instead you choose to twist it so that it shows that Adam/mankind was not proportioned after the creation sexual reproduction? Instead you say that the breathing of the soul is referring to Adam's children even though the verse says 'HIM' (meaning Adam) rather than 'you'?
Do you know why verse 32:9 is referring to Adam? Because it mirrors this verse (15:28-29) which is clearly referring to Adam, so 'HIM' is referring to Adam being proportioned and THEN consequently 'you' get hearing and consciousness.
Now if you still say that Quran 32:9 is not referring to Adam, but only Adam's kids (you and I) then ask yourself:
1.) Was Adam not proportioned and given hearing? IF you say no, then that contradicts Quran 15:28-29 and reality. If you say yes, then that verse supports the fact that we were created from Earth, developed sexual reproduction and THEN we collectively took our human form (that includes Adam)--just as science tell us! So Adam was proportioned AFTER Allah created sexual reproduction.
2.) If the Quran was talking about Adam's progeny, why didn't the Quran say "THEM" or "you" instead of 'him'? "and then we proportioned THEM/you (the progeny of Adam)", The Quran said no such thing. So you must accept that it is referring to the first one to take on the final human shape.
3.) Does it make sense considering the context of beginning the creation of a human from a simple matter, then getting more complex and animal (sexual reproduction) and then taking on full human form?
And evolution is not a perfect method of creation. Secondly, the verse says "perfected", أَحْسَنَ, which means to make Good. That means Allah's creation was made to be good from its original through a process.
Thirdly, I could add a third thing to your list that you refuse to consider:
3- The verse meant that Adam was created through a process of perfection that initially involved clay. (the verse says BEGAN the creation of Adam from clay-signifying a process). So science (something you refuse to accept as valid) tells us that the first cell was formed through wet earth. It required water and earth (organic and inorganic molecules that are in Earth), that cell went through a process of perfection through natural selection, and Adam ultimately formed from it.
^Isn't #3 the one that supports the Quran and supports science? That means a rational person would accept #3, rather than your #1 and #2. But I agree, those verses can be interpreted in the way you said, but considering other verses in the Quran and science, it absolutely should not!
Imagine I say: "The computer has a hard-drive".
One valid interpretation is that the computer has a strong/hard drive to do work.
Another valid interpretation is that the computer has a physical substance called a hard-drive.
^They are both valid translations. But one of them is the more probable one. Apply this to what we talked about above ^
The reality is, brother, there are none that contradict the Quran. The creation of clay and perfection of clay is actually supportive of our modern scientific discoveries.
By the way, i am not completely a Hadith rejector. I believe there could be some truth in them, but they are very likely to be corrupted considering my studies of them. Believe it or not, I still follow the sunnah as I believe it is a good thing to do and it does not contradict the Quran in any way. When I see hadiths that vary from sahih to sahih book and when I see many hadiths contradictiong the Quran, it lets me be very skeptical of them. It seems like people back then tend to exaggerate or add things to stories from their own understanding even though they didn't mean to corrupt the hadiths.
If you ever played a game back in grade school, its like the whisper game, the teacher promised everyone a lolipop if we could whisper what she says to the next person in a chain and see if the last whisper is the same as the original teacher's whisper. Although we all wanted that lolipop, we tried to listen carefully and did our best. In the end, the last whisper is so different from the original teacher's whisper even though we all had good intentions. In the last whisper, there is some truth in it, but it concealed much detail, exaggerated soem and students added their own itnerpreations to the whisper. Would it be far fetched to say the same things happened in hadiths? I don't think so.
People back then believed the Earth was flat, there are 7 glass domes above us, we could fall off the edge of the Earth etc. Those are not Quranic concepts, but the Quran supports their belief WITHOUT contradicting our beliefs. This is an extremely important point!
Example: Quran 21:33 "And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all in an orbit are swimming."
This verse supports their beliefs that the sun and the moon orbits the Earth! This verse also supports our beliefs that the sun and the moon has an orbit!
Imagine this verse said "all are in an orbit, swimming around the Earth". This verse would only support their beliefs, but not our beliefs! This is a theme that re-occurrs in the Quran. Apply this to evolution, where it supports their old-age beliefs of creation, and OUR beleifs of creation. The Quran is meant for all times and places. Unfortunately, that is why we have hadiths of people adding their own old-age interpretations to the Hadith whisper to the next person.
Brother, if you put all the evidence together, you see evolution. You just need a further study of it. I don't want this to turn into a scientific debate.
Brother this is excuse making on your part and twisting verses to suit your desires. The verse is so clear. Combine other verses with this one and you will see. But you don't even have to. The verse by itself says that MANKIND was created from Alaq. No further excuse making necessary.
Why do I get accused of interpreting verses to suit my desires? Didn't you just do that right there?
Embryology could very well be a valid translation of Quran 71:14, but when you put other verses together from the same chapter, it seems very improbable that's what the verse meant.
A few verses down in 71:17 it says "And Allah has caused you to grow from the earth a [progressive] growth", and then it says "Then He will return you into it and extract you [another] extraction"
So it talks about creation in stages (71:14) and later it alludes to what he means by stages, growth from the earth a progressive growth. Remember this verse is speaking to man collectively
Again where did you get plants from? If anything it is comparing our growth to the growth of plants. Out of the Earth we grew, and back to the Earth we will return.
I trust my religion, I'm not changing the meaning of verses, you are http://www.answering-christianity.com:80/blog/Smileys/default/smiley.gif. I am presenting them, and you are denying what they clearly say in context.
I don't deny all hadith and I follow the sunnah. But from my understanding of hadiths, I am VERY skeptical.
Brother, I sensed no rudeness on your part, no need to apologize. If I have appeared rude, I apologize.
I don't believe the translation of the Quran is something that leaves no place of misunderstanding. When Quranic verses allude to the idea of evolution, a scientifically verified fact--then a logical and rational person must accept it without altering the meaning of the Quranic verses (like saying 3:33-34 didn't say Adam was a descendant or that 96:2 excludes Adam). Those are very dangerous manipulations of the Quran when the Quran is explicitly stating truth.
On verse 32:7-9, there was also a manipulation to its meaning on your part! Please refer to what I said earlier, verse 9 says 'him' and not 'you'. That means Adam (mankind) was fashioned/completed AFTER the creation of sexual reproduction, and not 'you' as individual people.
I hope you understand why I truly believe the Quran supports evolution. It is literally what the verses are saying!
An important concept to understand is that the Quran was meant for all times, so it must support:
1.) 7th century fantasy
2.) Our beliefs
^It must support those WITHOUT contradicting each other. So the way the Quran is worded in a very ingenious manner in order to allow Quranic support for these two beliefs.
I ask you all to picture it: Allah creates the universe and he fine tuned it so it supports life. Allah has scattered many life forms throughout the universe, Earth formed through this ingenious process Allah created and living things uniformly formed throughout Earth-like places in the universe from basic things--Water and Clay (wet rock sediments), and allowed such things to form the first cell and then ultimately intelligent life so that Allah may try it. Do you not see how INGENIOUS this is?
Did we grow out of the Earth according to your theory on instant creation of clay in paradise? No.
Did we grow out of the Earth according to the basic idea of evolution? Yes..

و الترجمة :

(إذاً توافقني أن آدم - عليه السلام يا هذا ! - خلق على مراحل و لم يخلق في الجنة كما يدعي البعض . كل الأشياء تمر بمراحل تطور حتى الأجنة ! إنكار هذه النظرية يناقض الأمانة العلمية . ثم من أين لك بمراحل الرمل و الطين و الصلصال ؟) و بعدها يكرر شطحاته البهلوانية و كأني لم أقل شيئاً . و يضيف شيئاً يحسبه في صالحه و هو ضده و الله إذ يقول (إن قلت أن للحاسب هارد درايف فهناك احتمالان . الأول هو أنه من الصعب التعامل مع الحاسوب لأنه عنيد . و لكن المنطقي و الصحيح هو أن للحاسب جزءاً يسمى بالقرص الصلب .) و مقصده من هذا هو أن تفسير الآيات بخرافة التطور هو الأصح ! ثم يتحدث - قاتله الله ! - بكل وقاحة عن علم الحديث و يطعن فيه قائلاً أنه مبالغات مع دسائس حسب دراسته له . و في حوار سابق تبين أنه ليس له ناقة و لا جمل في هذا العلم ! و بعدها - قاتله الله - يقارن علماً يمحص في أخبار جميع رجال السند بلعبة يلعبونها في المدرسة اسمها "تلفون خربان" قائلاً بأن الكلمة التي تنتقل من طالب لآخر تتبدل دائماً و لا تبقى على حالها ! و يقول أيضاً (حسب فهمي للحديث فإنني متشكك فيه للغاية) أفرأيتم نجاسة و وساخة كهذه من منتسب للإسلام ؟ أما عن حديثي عن تهافت خرافة التطور فيقول (يا أخي إن درست التطور فسترى أنه صحيح . لا أريد لهذا أن يصير مناظرة علمية .) و إن دل هذا على شيء فإنه يدل على جهله حتى بالتطور المزعوم و إلا فلماذا الخوف من الحوار في شيء يريد فرضه على الناس ؟ ثم يقول - قاتله الله أشد القتال ! - (يجب أن تفهم أن القرآن أتى ليتوافق مع علومنا كما يتوافق مع خرافات القرن السابع) يعني بها إيمان الناس بالخلق المباشر ! ثم يستمر في تفسيرات مخه الصدئ و يقول أن هذه الآية

((إن الله اصطفى آدم و نوحاً و آل إبراهيم و آل عمران على العالمين ذرية بعضها من بعض و الله سميع عليم))
تعني أن آدم عليه السلام يدخل في الذرية المذكورة و بالتالي فهذا يدعم هوس التطور لديه ! و تكفيكم قراءة كتاب تفسير لتروا كيف يشطح منكروا السنة في كل شيء .

فبعد كل هذا الوسخ و النجاسة منه لا أظن أحدكم يلومني على غلظتي في حديثي عنه . ثم كان ردي أن قلت (اصطفى الله آدم و نوحاً و إبراهيم و آل عمران عليهم السلام على العالمين و هم الإنس و الجن و الملائكة و غيرهم ليؤدوا الرسالة و هم ذرية من بعضهم بالترتيب من آدم عليه السلام إلى آل عمران . أين التطور هنا ؟ أقول لك أن الله أحسن ما خلقه حين خلقه و أنت تريد فرض تخرصاتك بأن هذا يدعم التطور ! و من حواري السابق معك أنت آخر من يتحدث في علم الحديث ! و أما مقارنتك له بلعبة أطفال مدرسة فلو كنت امامي لصفعتك على هذه القذارة و الوقاحة ! و إن أردت التشكك فتشكك كما تشاء حين تشتري الطماطم ! نحن نتحدث عن علم كامل أثبت جهلك التام به و لذا أنت آخر من يتحدث عنه .) و هنا يوجد خطأ مني فالمعني بالذرية النبوة حسب غالب التفاسير :
http://www.alro7.net/ayaq.php?aya=34&sourid=3
ثم أعدت عليه الشرح و فصلت أكثر و أكثر فما كان الرد ؟

باختصار :

(على من اصطفى الله آدم ؟ على الحيوانات طبعاً . و ماذا عن آية خلق خليفة للأرض ؟ إنها تؤكد التطور و إلا فمن كان سيخلف آدم إن لم تكن الحيوانات ؟ كما أني قرأت على موقع أن "بعضهم من بعض" تعني أنهم تناسلوا من بعضهم و هذا يشمل آدم و يثبت التطور . فإن قلت لي أن لغتك أفضل من هؤلاء العلماء فلن يعجبك ما ستسمعه . أنا أستخدم موقعاً يترجم القرآن كلمة كلمة و هو موثوق لذا لا حجة لك . ثم إن أي شخص أمين علمياً لا يرضى باعتبار الحديث من أقوال النبي . و في قضية العلم فلا أظنك ستفهمه حتى تدرسه . لن أناقشك فيه . إن أردت أن تصدق هذه الـ ***** و تترك كتاب الله فالله هو من سيحاسبك . إن التطور حقيقة مدعومة بالأدلة و كل العلماء يؤمنون بها . التطور ليس مبنياً على الإيمان الأعمى كما هو الحديث . كف عن اختلاق الأعذار يا أخي . ثم أين أهنتك ؟ يجب أن تفهم أنني إن أهنت معتقدك فإني لا أهينك شخصياً )

فكان ردي بعد أن طفح الكيل (الإجابة ببساطة على تخاريفك في تفسير خلافة آدم عليه السلام هو أن الجن سكنوا الأرض من قبلنا . و حتى لو كانوا قوماً غير الجن فما علاقة هذا بالتطور ؟! و لماذا انقلبت 180 درجة فجأة و صرت تستدل بالعلماء ؟ إن لم يكن هذا نفاقاً فلا أدري ما النفاق . و في طعنك في أقوال النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم أقول أنه لا ينكره إلا جاهل جهول عدو للإلام و المسلمين . يبدو أنك لن ترضى بعلم الحديث حتى يقول آلهتك الغربيون أنه أحكم طرق التحقق من الآثار . و احتفظ بموثوقية موقعك هذا لتقيؤاتك الفكرية ! تطعن في علم الحديث و الجرح و التعديل ثم تأخذ بموقع إنترنت على أنه كتاب سماوي ؟! أما مسبتك للحديث فو الله إن قول كلام ناب فيك أقل مما تستحق بكثير . فإن لم تنظف فمك الوسخ فلا تحادث بشراً قاتلك الله ! و بعد كل هذا فلا يلومنني أحد إن قلت أن هذا الشخص متخلف فكرياً ! إن كنت على حق فعلاً فاءت منتدى التوحيد كما قلت لك . و اعلم أنه لا أخوة بيني و بين عدو للإسلام . أما قولك أن سب دين شخص لا يعني سبه شخصياً فلا يجعل لك عندي فرقاً بينك و بين الملاحدة الفجرة فلهم نفس المنطق العفن .)

انتهى الجدال - حتى الآن - إلى هنا فهل أصابكم الصداع مثلي ؟

معتز
09-12-2013, 01:34 PM
والله انك كفو والجمته

انا انصح الشباب بالبنادول افضل ههههه

اكره الناس اللي تفسر القرأن على هواها من اجل ان تثبت ما يرضيها

مسلم أسود
09-12-2013, 03:07 PM
ليت أحد المحاورين أو طلبة العلم يختصر لنا رداً متكاملاً شاملاً في حال وجدوا وقتاً .