المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Question about a verse from Quran

Zee
08-06-2007, 09:43 AM
I can read and write arabic but English is easier for me and I have a question about this verse:

وجعلنا من الماء كلّ شيء حيّ

I could not find a meaning that's close to scientific evidence. as you know life needs three ingredients: water, energy, and chemical elements; so the verse only talks about creation to use water but does not talk about other 2 ingredients.

Why? Could there be a different interpretation of the verse?

Also from this:

وفي كتاب تحفة الأحوذي للمباركفوري ما نصه : " قال الحافظ : قد روى أحمد والترمذي وصححه من حديث أبي رزين العقلي مرفوعًا : إن الماء خلق قبل العرش. وروى السدي في تفسيره بأسانيد متعددة: إن الله لم يخلق شيئًا مما خلق قبل الماء. وأما ما رواه أحمد والترمذي وصححه من حديث عبادة بن الصامت مرفوعًا ، أول ما خلق الله القلم ، ثم قال أكتب فجرى بما هو كائن إلى يوم القيامة فيجمع بينه وبين ما قبله بأن ألألية القلم بالنسبة إلى ما عدا الماء والعرش ، أو بالنسبة إلى ما صدر منه من الكتابة ، أي أنه قيل له أكتب أول ما خلق انتهى ".

how could Allah create water first before creating building blocks of water (hydrogen and oxygen) which are elements available through out the universe. That means the universe was created before 3aresh? It seems like a contradiction to me.

Simply I'm asking because I believe in what ratioanlly makes sense to me, so it'll either make my faith stronger or it'll make me lose my faith.

عبد الواحد
08-06-2007, 10:18 AM
الأخ zee
قال الله (وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ مِنْ صَلْصَالٍ مِنْ حَمَإٍ مَسْنُونٍ)
ولم يقل (لم نخلق الإنسان إلا من صلصال)

والله قال (وَجَعَلْنَا مِنَ الْمَاءِ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ حَيٍّ)
ولم يقل (ليس في الحي إلا الماء)

فالآية تفيد انه لا يوجد حي لم يخلق من ماء. و لا تعني بأي حال أن الحي ليس فيه إلا الماء.
-----------

سؤالك الثاني,
الحديث - بغض النظر عن صحته - يقول أن الله خلق الماء قبل العرش . وفي أحاديث أخرى الله خلق العرش قبل السماوات. إذاً الماء المذكور في الحديث لا علاقة له بالسماوات والكون.
سؤالك بني على افتراض خاطئ ان أي ماء خلقه الله لابد أن يكون ضمن الكون (السماء الدنيا او السموات السبع)

تحياتي

الجاحـظ
08-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I can read and write arabic but English is easier for me and I have a question about this verse:

وجعلنا من الماء كلّ شيء حيّ

I could not find a meaning that's close to scientific evidence. as you know life needs three ingredients: water, energy, and chemical elements; so the verse only talks about creation to use water but does not talk about other 2 ingredients.

Why? Could there be a different interpretation of the verse?

لا توجد مشكلة منطقية أو علمية فالماء مكون أساسي في المادة العضوية والإخبار عنه لا يعني أنه الوحيد المكون لها، بل لو اطلعت على القرآن ستجد أنه ذكر عناصر أخرى كالتراب.

فلو قلت لك الخبز مصنوع من القمح فهذا لا يعني أنه المكون الوحيد له بل يمكن أن يكون هناك عناصر أخرى كالماء والدقيق... إلخ.

وحتى في كلامك فالطاقة وجه آخر للمادة وليست عنصرًا مغايرًا يكوِّن المادة.

Also from this:

وفي كتاب تحفة الأحوذي للمباركفوري ما نصه : " قال الحافظ : قد روى أحمد والترمذي وصححه من حديث أبي رزين العقلي مرفوعًا : إن الماء خلق قبل العرش. وروى السدي في تفسيره بأسانيد متعددة: إن الله لم يخلق شيئًا مما خلق قبل الماء. وأما ما رواه أحمد والترمذي وصححه من حديث عبادة بن الصامت مرفوعًا ، أول ما خلق الله القلم ، ثم قال أكتب فجرى بما هو كائن إلى يوم القيامة فيجمع بينه وبين ما قبله بأن ألألية القلم بالنسبة إلى ما عدا الماء والعرش ، أو بالنسبة إلى ما صدر منه من الكتابة ، أي أنه قيل له أكتب أول ما خلق انتهى ".

how could Allah create water first before creating building blocks of water (hydrogen and oxygen) which are elements available through out the universe. That means the universe was created before 3aresh? It seems like a contradiction to me.

Simply I'm asking because I believe in what ratioanlly makes sense to me, so it'll either make my faith stronger or it'll make me lose my faith
المغالطة في مساواتك للماء العضوي H2O والماء المذكور في آية سورة هود (وكان عرشه على الماء)، فالخطاب القرآني إخبار عن مخلوقات غيبية وليست نظريات علمية، وهذا أمر معروف في فلسفة اللغة والقرآن الكريم يستخدم هذه الفلسفة بصورة دقيقة، انظر إلى إخباره عن خمر الآخرة وفاكهتها وكيف بيَّن أنها غير خمر الدنيا، فقد وحَّد اللفظ وغيَّر المعنى.

فالماء في قوله (وكان عرشه على الماء) لا يعني الماء العضوي، فالماء العضوي جزء من الكون الذي نعيش فيه، بينما يُخبر الله سبحانه عن مخلوقات أخرى قبل كوننا، فلا تعارض أبدًا إنما هو خلط في المفاهيم.

Zee
08-06-2007, 06:23 PM
How do we know which water is being referred to in Quran? What's the nature of that water?

المغالطة في مساواتك للماء العضوي H2O والماء المذكور في آية سورة هود (وكان عرشه على الماء)، فالخطاب القرآني إخبار عن مخلوقات غيبية وليست نظريات علمية، وهذا أمر معروف في فلسفة اللغة والقرآن الكريم يستخدم هذه الفلسفة بصورة دقيقة، انظر إلى إخباره عن خمر الآخرة وفاكهتها وكيف بيَّن أنها غير خمر الدنيا، فقد وحَّد اللفظ وغيَّر المعنى.

فالماء في قوله (وكان عرشه على الماء) لا يعني الماء العضوي، فالماء العضوي جزء من الكون الذي نعيش فيه، بينما يُخبر الله سبحانه عن مخلوقات أخرى قبل كوننا، فلا تعارض أبدًا إنما هو خلط في المفاهيم.

عربي
08-06-2007, 06:43 PM
وكيف حكمت أن الماء الذي خلق قبل العرش هو ذات الماء الذي أنت تستخدمه ؟
فالله أخبر عن العرش فهل هو ذات العرش الذي أنت تعرفه عند البشرية ؟

الجاحـظ
08-07-2007, 09:19 AM
How do we know which water is being referred to in Quran? What's the nature of that water?
هذا من الغيب الذي لا يمكننا إدراك طبيعته، لأن مصدر العلم به هو الوحي لا العلم، وطالما لم يفصل لنا الوحي في أمره فلا يمكننا معرفته من ذاتنا.

The Shepherd
08-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Dear Zee,

Fisrt of all, I do thank you for the transperancy in your questions that every human being should have faced oneday or will have sooner or later.

As to your questions, and it seems you are reading a lot in order to find yourself in every thing your read! to find the validity and justification of your faith! I hope you keep these readings as a supportive to your faith and not the vice versa.

Back again to your questions:

وجعلنا من الماء كلّ شيء حي

This verse doesn't imply the idea of the creation; what we should understand from this verse is the idea of getting already created things alive

This does mean that after these things were created, then the creator has caused them the life and the living being!
Got it now?

life needs three ingredients: water, energy, and chemical elements;

My friend, who told you that life is composed of these three pillars!!???
Firstly we should NOT forget that matter and energy are two faces of one coin, so matter and energy are not different since thesimplest form of them can be tracked down to be what is called quarks which is the building blocks of electrons!

Water and chemical elements are containg electrons and quarcks so they are not seperated.

So, what I can tell you for the moment is the fact that all of these ingredients shall be composed of one simple matter and this matter behaves differently based on thier arrangments of the electrons and quarcks which define its properties!

So, don't talk about water and energy and chemical elements as a different matters since they are one entity with different properties

so the verse only talks about creation to use water but does not talk about other 2 ingredients.

Actually it talks a lot especially about the unknown mechanism of getting things alive! this does need more than deadly elements of water or soil! you wanna call them energy? then let it be!

[Why?

Dor this question, you will never ever find an answer! neither NASA nor MIT could answer the "WHY" question.

Could there be a different interpretation of the verse?

There shall be different interpretition but this depends on the understanding of the origin of this life! and not on the ingredients that are compounded of different and multi species.

When Allah created the heavens and earth, no one has wittnessed that but Him, The Almighty, so no one shall have the answer for your question.

What we shall differentiate is that the idea that Allah swt doesn;t live in this universe so how come you think that el3arsh is located in this universe!

Simply I'm asking because I believe in what ratioanlly makes sense to me, so it'll either make my faith stronger or it'll make me lose my faith.

oooh! your way is tooo far! so don't jump to athiesm so quickly and don't think that faith is like a mathematical equation that is easily to be solved!

Searching for faith is like diving in the ocean, as much as you find answers, there shall be a lot of questions that no one in this universe know its answers, otherwise, you will find all of the human beings --- as believers!

The Shepherd
09-03-2007, 06:17 AM
Zee,
Where are you?!!