Dear masked tiger
أما عن الرسل فهم أشخاص وصلوا إلى درجة عالية من التطور وهذا يكون واضحاً من سيرهم، فمع أنهم عاشوا في نفس ظروف أقوامهم إلا أنهم أفضل بكثير منهم وهذا بالمناسبة أمر ستجد أنت صعوبة في شرحه من منظورك. قد يكونون أصلا أتوا هنا للمساعدة والإصلاح. والوحي يكون بتواصل هذا الرسول مع كائنا روحية مثلاً من خارج كوننا أو مع النظام ، ولهذا يستطيعون مثلاً معرفة معلومات غير متوفرة للشخص العادي مثل معلومات عن المستقبل. وطبعاً الوحي شيء ليس مقصوراً عليهم، أي شخص يستطيع تلقي معلومات من الخارج، وأكبر مثال عليه الرؤى.
2- بالمكان لا، أما بالزمان فنعم، فكونه يتطور يعني أنه كان في السابق أقل تطوراً، ولا تستطيع الانتقال من حالة إلى أخرى إلا إذا كان هناك زمان
these two statements don't compute , btw i tried pming you but your message is full i think since i didn't get the confirmed msg thing
anyway if the system is strong enough to bliss profits with details on future " suggesting that he him self is aware of future therefor he can choose the best way to reach his conclusion & the rest of trial is meaningless
it's like that movie Next but the system has the a better system so he can choose the best way to do that thing he's trying to do
btw I want to talk to you so if you can send me your email or some way that i contact you in faster & more effeciant manner
ps : I seriously don't care about convincing you with sth , my goal is to learn & to understand & I'm not the judgemental type