الدولة
    بلاد العرب اوطانى من الشام لبغداد
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم

Arrow Abu Hanifa Defeats Atheism with the Teleological Proof

Abu Hanifa Defeats Atheism with the Teleological Proof

By Sheikh Ahmad Ali

Long ago in the city of Baghdad, there was a Muslim empire. On one side of the River Tigris were the royal palaces and on the other side was the city. The Muslims were gathered in the Royal Palace when an atheist approached them. He said to them, “I do not believe in God. There cannot be a God. You cannot hear Him or see Him. You are wasting your time! Bring me your best debater and I will debate this issue with him.”

The best debater at the time was Imam Abu Hanifa, may Allah have mercy on him. A messenger from the Muslims was sent over the River Tigris to the city, where Abu Hanifa was, in order to tell him about the atheist who was awaiting him. On crossing the River Tigris, the messenger conveyed the message to Abu Hanifa saying, “O Abu Hanifa, an atheist is waiting for you, to debate you, please come!” Abu Hanifa told the messenger that he would be on his way.

The messenger went over the River Tigris once again and to the Royal Palaces, where everyone including the atheist awaited the arrival of Abu Hanifa. It was sunset at the time and one hour had passed, but Abu Hanifa still had not arrived. Another hour had passed, but still there was no sign of him. The Muslims started to become tense and worried about his late arrival. They did not want the atheist to think that they were too scared to debate him, yet they did not want to take up the challenge themselves as Abu Hanifa was the best of debaters from the Muslims. Another hour passed, and suddenly the atheist started laughing and said, “Your best debater is too scared! He knows he is wrong, he is too frightened to come and debate with me. I guarantee he will not turn up today.”

The Muslims increased in apprehension and eventually it had passed midnight, and the atheist had a smile on his face. The clock ticked on, and finally Abu Hanifa had arrived. The Muslims inquired about his lateness and remarked, “O Abu Hanifa, a messenger sent for you hours ago, and you arrive now, explain yourself to us.”

Abu Hanifa apologized for his lateness and began to explain, while the atheist listens to his story:

Once the messenger delivered the message to me, I began to make my way to the River Tigris, and on reaching the river bank I realized there was no boat, in order to cross the river. It was getting dark, and I looked around, there was no boat anywhere nor was there a navigator or a sailor in order for me to cross the river to get to the Royal Palaces. I continued to look around for a boat, as I did not want the atheist to think I was running away and did not want to debate with him.

I was standing on the river bank looking for a navigator or a boat when something caught my attention in the middle of the river. I looked forward, and to my amazement I saw planks of wood rising to the surface from the sea bed. I was shocked, amazed, I could not believe what I saw seeing. Ready made planks of wood were rising up to the surface and joining together. They were all the same width and length, I was astounded at what I saw.

I continued to look into the middle of the river, and then I saw nails coming up from the sea floor. They positioned themselves onto the boat and held the planks together, without them being banged. I stood in amazement and thought to myself, “O Allah, how can this happen, planks of wood rising to the surface by itself, and then nails positioning themselves onto the boat without being banged?” I could not understand what was happening before my eyes.

The atheist meanwhile was listening with a smile on his face. Abu Hanifa continued:

I was still standing on the river bank watching these planks of wood join together with nails. I could see water seeping through the gaps in the wood, and suddenly I saw a sealant appear from the river and it began sealing the gaps without someone having poured it, again I thought, “O Allah, how is this possible, how can sealant appear and seal the gaps without someone having poured it, and nails appear without someone having banged them?” I looked closer and I could see a boat forming before my eyes, I stood in amazement and was filled with shock. All of a sudden a sail appeared and I thought to myself, “How is this happening, a boat has appeared before my eyes by itself, planks of wood, nails, sealant and now a sail, but how can I use this boat in order to cross the river to the Royal Palaces?” I stood staring in wonderment and suddenly the boat began to move. It came towards me against the current. It stood floating beside me while I was on the river bank, as if telling me to embark onto it. I went on the boat and yet again it began to move. There was no navigator or sailor on the boat, and the boat began to travel towards the direction of the royal palaces, without anyone having programmed it as to where to go. I could not understand what was happening, and how this boat had formed and was taking me to my destination against the flow of water. The boat eventually reached the other side of the River Tigris and I disembarked. I turned around and the boat had disappeared, and that is why I am late.

At this moment, the atheist burst out laughing and remarked, “O Abu Hanifa, I heard that you were the best debater from amongst the Muslims. I heard that you were the wisest, the most knowledgeable from your people. After seeing you today, I can say that you show none of these qualities. You speak of a boat appearing from nowhere without someone having built it: nails positioning themselves without someone having banged them, sealant being poured without someone having poured it, and the boat taking you to your destination without a navigator against the tide. You are taking childish! You are talking ridiculous! I swear I do not believe a word of it!”

Abu Hanifa turned to the atheist and replied, “You do not believe a word of it? You do not believe that nails can appear by themselves? You do not believe sealant can be poured by itself? You do not believe that a boat can move without a navigator, hence you do not believe that a boat can appear without a boat maker?”

The atheist remarked defiantly, “Yes I do not believe a word of it!”

Abu Hanifa replied, “If you cannot believe that a boat came into being without a boat maker, then this is only a boat, how can you believe that the whole world, the universe, the stars, the oceans, and the planets came into being without a Creator?”

The atheist was astonished at his reply, so he fled.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

not sure if the story is authentic - any sources?
    At the time -a person couldn't just simply walk into a palace and say I want to debate about the existence of Allah - I doubt the story is true
    التعديل الأخير تم 11-14-2012 الساعة 06:02 PM
    "العبد يسير إلى اللـه بين مطالعة المنة ومشاهدة التقصير!" ابن القيم
    "عندما يمشي المرؤ على خطى الأنبياء في العفاف, يرى من نفسه القوة والعزة والكبرياء. بينما يعلم المتلوث بدنس الفحش الضعف من نفسه والضعة والتساقط أمام الشهوات"

تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2012
    الدولة
    بلاد العرب اوطانى من الشام لبغداد
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم

افتراضي

But I'm sure the story is well known and circulation

Story in Arabic may be explained
    وذكر المتقي المكي في مناقب أبي حنيفة مناظرة جرت بين الإمام أبي حنيفة وبين جماعة من الملحدين:

قال لهم أبو حنيفة: ما تقولون في رجل يقول لكم: إني رأيت سفينة مشحونة بالأحمال، مملوءة بالأمتعة وقد احتوشتها في لجة البحر أمواج متلاطمة، ورياح مختلفة، وهي من بينها تجري مستوية ليس فيها ملاح يجريها ويقودها ويسوقها، ولا متعهد يدفعها، هل يجوز ذلك في العقل؟

فقالوا: لا. هذا لا يقبله العقل، ولا يجيزه الوهم.

فقال لهم أبو حنيفة: فيا سبحان الله! إذا لم يجز في العقل وجود سفينة تجري مستوية من غير متعهد، فكيف يجوز قيام الدنيا على اختلاف أحوالها وتغير أمورها، وسعة أطرافها، وتباين أكنافها من غير صانع وحافظ ومحدث لها؟!

مناقب أبي حنيفة ص:51

القصة أشهر من أن تحتاج إلى توثيق فأبو حنيفة كان هو الطرف المحاور الذي اختاره أبو جعفر للحوار مع الدهرية، ولك ان تتصور ماذا تعني مناظرة بإشراف الخليفة وبحضوره أيضاً، الدولة والجيش والقضاة والفقهاء سيكونون بكل تأكيد على شاطئ دجلة لمتابعة الحوار، إنه حوار تعقده الخلافة الإسلامية بين الملحد والفقيه، ويفترض أن تؤدي دورها في رعاية الحوار بجدية ومسؤولية.‏

وتمام الحكاية أن الدهرية طلبوا من أبي جعفر ان يتخير لهم من يناظرهم ووقع الاختيار بالطبع على أبي حنيفة، وقيل للناس هل أنتم مجتمعون، وعلى ذلك الشاطئ اللاهب وصل المتحاورون وجلس الخليفة في مجلسه ولكن أبا حنيفة لم يحضر ذلك الحوار في الموعد المحدد! وطال انتظار القوم وبدأ الغمز والهمز واللمز، وقال بعضهم لبعض لو كان لديه حجة أو برهان لما تخلف عن تقديمها، وأحرج الخليفة الذي لم يكن يتوقع أن يتخلف أبو حنيفة عن أداء واجب كهذا، وقبيل الغروب يطل ابو حنيفة وتنهال عليه الأسئلة في سبب تأخره ويختار أن يجيب على الفور بأنه كان في الضفة الأخرى من دجلة ولم يجد مركباً يحمله إلى مجلس القوم، وقال: لقد انتطرت طويلاً ولم أحصل على مركب، ولكن كيف وصلت؟ يسأله الناس! قال أبو حنيفة بينما أنا في انتظاري إذ نزلت خشبة من السماء وصادفت خشبة في النهر وحضرت مطرقة ومسامير ودسراً وضرب بعضها ببعض، ونزل من السماء طلاء وزيت وفرش واصطف كل في مكانه واكتمل مشهد قارب جاهز تقدم إلي فركيته ووصلت إلى موعدكم هذا متأخراً!!‏

قال القوم: يا أبا جعفر إن رسولك الذي اخترته لنا لمجنون!‏

كان جواب ابي حنيفة بسيطاً وقوياً: كيف تنكرون ضنع قارب بدون صانع؟ ثم تقبلون أن تكون سماء ذات أبراج وأرض ذات فجاج وبحار ذات أمواج من صنع العبث والوهم والمصادفة؟‏

قصة الامام ابو حنيفة النعمان مع بعض الملحدين زمانه

" ارنى عقلك أريك الله "

جاء الملحد الى الأمام ابى حنيفة النعمان وقال : يا امام : هل رأيت ربك ؟ قال الأمام : سبحان ربى لا تدركه الأبصار . فقال الملحد : فهل سمعته ؟ هل احسسته ؟ هل شممته ؟ هل لمسته ؟
    فقال الأمام : سبحان ربى ليس كمثله شئ وهو السميع البصير . فقال الملحد : ان لم تكن رايته ولا احسسته ولا شممته ولا لمسته فكيف ثبت انه موجود ؟

فقال الامام : هل رايت عقلك ؟
    قال الملحد : لا . فقال الأمام فهل احسست عقلك او سمعته أو لمسته ؟
    قال الملحد : لا . فقال الأمام اعاقل انت ام مجنون ؟ فقال الملحد : عاقل انا !
    فقال الأمام : فأين عقلك ؟ قال الزنديق : موجود

فقال الأمام : كذلك الله موجود .
    الله فوق كل شئ مالك كل شئ وليس تحته شئ وهو فى كل شئ عليم
    ليس كمثله شئ وهو السميع البصير
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________
    وقال يحيى بن ضريس رحمه الله: (شهدت سفيان وأتاه رجل، فقال له: ما تنقم على أبي حنيفة؟ قال: وما له؟ قال: سمعته يقول: آخذ بكتاب الله، فما لم أجد فبسنة رسول الله، فما لم أجد في كتاب الله ولا في سنة رسول الله أخذت بقول أصحابه، آخذ بقول من شئت منهم وأدع من شئت منهم، ولا أخرج من قولهم إلى قول غيرهم، فأما إذا انتهى الأمر أو جاء إلى إبراهيم، والشعبي، وابن سيرين، والحسن، وعطاء، وسعيد بن المسيب .. - وعدَّد رجالًا- فقوم اجتهدوا، فأجتهد كما اجتهدوا)
    تهذيب الكمال (29/443)، تهذيب التهذيب (10/402)

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

مناقب أبي حنيفة ص:51
    بحثت عنها هنا اخي الفاضل ولم اجدها - هل هو مصدر اخر?
    http://ia600402.us.archive.org/13/it...4130/94130.pdf
    "عندما يمشي المرؤ على خطى الأنبياء في العفاف, يرى من نفسه القوة والعزة والكبرياء. بينما يعلم المتلوث بدنس الفحش الضعف من نفسه والضعة والتساقط أمام الشهوات"

تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

القصة وردت في عدة كتب منها العقيدة الطحاوية بشرح الحنفي، وأنوار البروق بشرح ابن حسين المالكي، وتفسير الرازي وذكروه بدون سند، لكن الإمام البياضي الحنفي أشار إلى مصنفات ذكرته بسنده منها : رواية الإمام أبو بكر محمد الزرنجري في المناقب، والإمام الجوزجاني في شرح الفقه الأبسط، وحافظ الدين الكردري في المناقب الصغرى، والإمام أبو عبد الله الحارثي في الكشف، والإمام صارم الدين في نظم الجمان .

ولم أقف على هذه الكتب .

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

بارك الله فيكم اخي

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. From Atheism To Islam - OMAR DEXTER
    بواسطة حمادة في المنتدى الصوتيات والمرئيات
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 11-23-2012, 09:48 PM
  2. Teleological Argument Objections
    بواسطة حمادة في المنتدى الصوتيات والمرئيات
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Islam or Atheism? You Decide
    بواسطة عَرَبِيّة في المنتدى قسم الحوار عن المذاهب الفكرية
    مشاركات: 7