صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 15 من 22

الموضوع: What is the true pth

1. Question What is the true pth

Assalmualikum wa rhmatuluhi wa brakatuhu

What is the very very true path towards real Islam?

Whether it's Muqallideen/ orthodox i.e Hanafi, maliki, hunbali, shfae, Ghair muqallideen / non-orthodox Ahlul hadith or Zahiri it's ahle quran, jamatul muslimeen or shia etc. Each & every sect Claims to adhere to Quran & sunnah and asking the people to join their sect to go to jannah in hereafter. All these sooo many sects cause headache to me.

I doubt I'm lost.

I don't know about shia entirely & exactly but i know shia do contain kufrana believes, so i stay away from it.

About barailvis, I also don't know about them entirely but i know they contain shirkia #####s so i keep it aside too.

As for sunni, salafi & zahiri, all seems to be right; everyone of them bring their proves to their statements; so its hard for me to decidedly say who are deviant among them.

People belong to zahiri say in order to know truth, learn Arabic, read some books & do some ijtihad yourself & one will find the true way. While I'm just a student of dunyawi ilm not deeni, busy with college, tuition & self studies etc. can't learn Arabic, & as a lay person i don't have the ability to do ijtihad.. dunno what to do.

As for salafi, initially i thought i have knowledge about them but now i realized i know but a little, very little; they also say do ijtihad which i'm unable to do. Also i find one salafi scholar differ with the other one, even there are many salafi scholars & all are not necessarily be completely same in their opinions. This is the source of confusion; I've also read that salafi and ahle hadith are name of two different sects, i don't know about these differences; once i heard a salafi scholar saying that there are a number of sub-sects of salafi . This is also a great source of confusion, but still i don't know why i should say they are deviant...They seem to be true. But people say they are not

As for sunni, as a lay person perhaps i should follow qualified imams. since last month i started following hanafi fiqh but still i have gripped by doubts & questions & i don't know much about it - I doubt it might not be true path. Because other people are saying it not the true path.

Now I've a feelings that I cannot decide which is true path among non-orthodox Salafi , Zahiri & orthodox sunni?

I have doubts but i know i have to follow Islam with one interpretation at least or otherwise if i follow none, I'll be a kafir, which i don't want to be. I'm Muslimah. I hate to be a kafir. May Allah forgive & help

But I really don't know what is the true path? Everyone say they are right & get jannah whilst the rest ones are wrong, this thing really confuse me . Which sect is right? Do you know?

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    الدولة
    UAE
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم

افتراضي

shia is far away from islam what this video they seek healing from the goat saying ( please ali please ali )

3. افتراضي

بسم الله Besmellah

First of all, you gotta know the difference between Alikhtilaf Alfiqhy & Alikhtilaf AlAqa-edy
    Alikhtilaf Alfiqhy: is like the difference among Hanafi, Maliki, Hunbali, Shfae & it's Ok to stick on one of them
    Alikhtilaf AlAqa-edy: is like the difference between Sunni "Salafi" & Shia OR Sunni "Salafi" & Ashaerah
    I hope that this point is cleared

To be continued
    يا آخذا بالنواصي ** أدرك غريق المعاصـي
    واغفر له كـــل ذنب ** يخشاه يوم القصاصِ
    إن لم تدارك بلطف ** فليس لي من منــاصِ

افتراضي

The Shia'a claim super powers for some of the Sahaba (Companions), while rejecting others; I think you are sane enough to see the problem here. As for the different schools of thought of jurisprudence (Fiqh: Hanbali, Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanafi), then they are all okay. But today the difference between the schools of thought is starting to disappear (thanks to books and technology).
    قال الحسن الكتاني: «ما من مسألة اختلف فيها الفقهاء بين مشدد على المرأة وميسّر، فإن ابن حزم يسلك سبيل التيسير، وعنده أن المرأة في الأحكام كالرجل إلا ما خصّه الدليل... وأنظر إلى كثير من الفقهاء، خاصة المتأخرين منهم، فإنهم يلمح من كلامهم استنقاص المرأة والتحجير عليها مرة بحجة قصورها وأخرى بحجة سد الذرائع. وهذا ما لم أجده عند ابن حزم، بل الصالحات منهن عنده صالحات والفاسدات بحسب فسادهن، مثلهن في ذلك مثل الرجال».

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محمود المغيربي مشاهدة المشاركة
    بسم الله Besmellah

First of all, you gotta know the difference between Alikhtilaf Alfiqhy & Alikhtilaf AlAqa-edy
    Alikhtilaf Alfiqhy: is like the difference among Hanafi, Maliki, Hunbali, Shfae & it's Ok to stick on one of them
    Alikhtilaf AlAqa-edy: is like the difference between Sunni "Salafi" & Shia OR Sunni "Salafi" & Ashaerah
    I hope that this point is cleared

To be continued
    Thank you all for responding to my query
    Yes I really don't know what the the ikhtilaf al-aqeedah is
    Could anybody enlighten me???

I know shia are away form truth. They do shirk. I don't follow them

افتراضي

walikum asslam warahmatuallah wa braakatu

On the authority of Abu Najeeh al-’Irbaad ibn Saariyah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) gave us a sermon by which our hearts were filled with fear and tears came to our eyes. So we said, “O Messenger of Allah! It is as though this is a farewell sermon, so counsel us.” He (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “I counsel you to have taqwa (fear) of Allah, and to listen and obey [your leader], even if a slave were to become your ameer. Verily he among you who lives long will see great controversy, so you must keep to my Sunnah and to the Sunnah of the Khulafa ar-Rashideen (the rightly guided caliphs), those who guide to the right way. Cling to it stubbornly [literally: with your molar teeth]. Beware of newly invented matters [in the religion], for verily every bidah (innovation) is misguidance.” It was related by Abu Dawud and at-Tirmidhi, who said that it was a good and sound hadeeth.
    ===
    You may have a look at this category : Sects Attributed to Islam

http://www.islamreligion.com/category/86/

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    الدولة
    مصرى مقيم بالخارج
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

There's no need to be confused at all sister
    before i comment on your important thread, I've got a curious question
    Are you from Kashmir ?
    (You don't have to answer that if there's any kind of troubles with it)
    مَنْ بَايَعَ إِمَامًا فَأَعْطَاهُ صَفْقَةَ يَدِهِ وَثَمَرَةَ قَلْبِهِ فَلْيُطِعْهُ مَا اسْتَطَاعَ
    فَإِنْ جَاءَ آخَرُ يُنَازِعُهُ فَاضْرِبُوا عُنُقَ الآخَرِ !

8. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Maro مشاهدة المشاركة
    There's no need to be confused at all sister
    before i comment on your important thread, I've got a curious question
    Are you from Kashmir ?
    (You don't have to answer that if there's any kind of troubles with it)
    I'm not from kashmir

Please answer my query

Thanks

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    الدولة
    مصرى مقيم بالخارج
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Maria al-Qibtiyya مشاهدة المشاركة
    I'm not from kashmir
    I was only doubting... cause the prayer you were asking about two days ago is very famous there, & a friend of mine told me once that all muslims in Kashmir follow Sufism... it's sad though
    Anyway

about your question: I'm quite busy at the moment, but for now you may visit this page & read it carefully
    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/90112
    And i'll be back to comment after a while
    التعديل الأخير تم 06-04-2013 الساعة 04:58 PM
    مَنْ بَايَعَ إِمَامًا فَأَعْطَاهُ صَفْقَةَ يَدِهِ وَثَمَرَةَ قَلْبِهِ فَلْيُطِعْهُ مَا اسْتَطَاعَ

10. افتراضي

about your question: I'm quite busy at the moment, but for now you may visit this page & read it carefully
    http://islamqa.info/en/ref/90112
    And i'll be back to comment after a while[/COLOR]
    Jazkallahu khair for the link
    I have read the link

Excuse my level of ignorance but I don't know who are Habashis, Druze, Nusayris

Further I've found this in the link you provided
    The cause of difference and division among these groups mentioned in the hadeeth has to do with fundamental matters of religion and basic issues of ‘aqeedah, not differences of opinion regarding fiqh.
    ?What's the meaning of fundamental matters

I didn't know that division is just because of Aqeedah & not because of Fiqh
    But I don't know what my aqeedh should be
    ??How would I know

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    الدولة
    مصرى مقيم بالخارج
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

I don't know who are Habashis, Druze, Nusayris
    Those are lost people claim to be Muslims while they're very far away from the way of Islam... just like Shiah & the extremist Sufi...etc
    And you don't have to spend any effort or time trying to know about them... it's no use for you
    For now: just focus on learning the way of Prophet Mohammad & scholars of religion
    cause this's the only way to survive this Dunia... as how Prophet Mohammad himself said in his hadeeth
    {My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of them will be in Hell except one group}
    ?They said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allaah
    {He said: {Those who follow the way which I and my companions follow

this Hadeeth alone can give you the master key of solving any confusion...
    anytime you feel confused, which way to take? which path to follow?... the answer comes clear
    just see which way that Prophet Mohammad took, & follow it with no hesitation
    This fact was also mentioned in Quran in some verses, as I can copy them to you:

1 {Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and beware (of evil): if ye do turn back, know ye that it is Our Messenger's duty to proclaim (the Message) in the clearest manner}. (5: 92).

2 {O ye who believe! obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the Last Day: that is best, and most suitable for final determination.} (4: 59).

3 {So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you. And fear Allah; for Allah is strict in Punishment}. (59: 7).

4 {But no, by thy Lord, they can have no (real) Faith, until they make thee judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against thy decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction}. (4: 65).

5 {But for the Grace of Allah to thee and His Mercy, a party of them would certainly have plotted to lead thee astray. But (in fact) they will only lead their own souls astray, and to thee they can do no harm in the least. For Allah hath sent down to thee the Book and Wisdom and taught thee what thou knewest not (before): and great is the Grace of Allah unto}. (4: 113).

6 {Say: "If ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."} (3: 31).

7 {Then We put thee on the (right) Way of Religion: so follow thou that (Way), and follow not the desires of those who know not}. (45: 18).

8 {He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah; but if any turn away, We have not sent thee to watch over their (evil deeds)}. (4: 80).

9 {Say: "Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you. If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message)}. (24: 54).

10 {When they are summoned to Allah and His Messenger, in order that He may judge between them, behold, some of them decline (to come)}. (24: 48).

11 {Deem not the summons of the Messenger among yourselves like the summons of one of you to another: Allah doth know those of you who slip away under shelter of some excuse: then let those beware who withstand the Messenger's order, lest some trial befall them, or a grievous Penalty be inflicted on them}. (24: 63).

12 {Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the praise of Allah}. (33: 21).

Further I've found this in the link you provided
    The cause of difference and division among these groups mentioned in the hadeeth has to do with fundamental matters of religion and basic issues of ‘aqeedah, not differences of opinion regarding fiqh.
    ?What's the meaning of fundamental matters

I didn't know that division is just because of Aqeedah & not because of Fiqh
    But I don't know what my aqeedh should be
    ??How would I know
    The Mufti in that link meant to say: that each of those lost sects of -so called- Muslims
    is going astray with one or more of the basics of Islam
    in other words: the difference is huge, not a slight different point of view

For more information: there're four main Mazhab in the Islamic history
    (Mazhab means: a way of life)
    Hanifi, Maliki, Shafie, Hanbali
    any of these four Mazhab is considered as (Ahl El Sunna W Al Jamaa'a) those who follow the way of Prophet Mohammad & his companions
    because the differences between them are very slight in opinions, that never affect the basics of Islam

for example: Imam Shafie said that touching a woman invalidates Wudoo (purification) while Imam Hanifa said that it doesn't affect Wudoo
    this's a very small difference between these two scholars, may Allah have mercy on both of them
    And this difference doesn't affect the main basis of Islam
    as long as you don't have enough knowledge in religion you can follow whoever you think is right of them
    it's as simple as that!

on the other side:
    if you take the Shia for example... you'll see that they have MAJOR DIFFERENCES that conflict with our faith
    they make up stories about companions & family of Prophet Mohammad... they worship human & call them Wali... etc
    these are the kind of differences that make them away from the true Muslims
    And you know by now who are the TRUE Muslims... as it's shown above: true Muslims are those who follow the way of Prophet Mohammad & his companions & the scholarly consensus.

that's all I have for now...
    please, don't hesitate (as usual ) to ask for more information

12. افتراضي

Those are lost people claim to be Muslims while they're very far away from the way of Islam... just like Shiah & the extremist Sufi...etc

Who are extremist sufi? Do they too claim to belong to Ahlus sunnah wal jammah? If so, how would i recognize them? What are the things which make them astray? Could you please list those wrong beliefs in a nut shell so that I might be able to distinguish them from true sunnis?

Prophet Mohammad himself said in his hadeeth
    My ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of them will be in Hell except one group

What does this Hadith really mean? Hadith states out of 73 sects only one will enter into jannah. Do you mean to say that one will be Ahlussunnah wal jammah? But there are also such sects who do biddah but don't do shirk. so does the hadith mean from every sect good people will be chosen & will be entered into jannah? If in other sects, there are such people as believe in tawheed, don't do any kinds shirk, will Allah forgive, if wills, on the basis of their niyah? Once someone told me Allah can forgive Bidah if wills, so is it possible that Allah will forgive the bidah of people belong to different sects other than sunnism? I also remeber reading somewhere such people who have never received Allah's message (The Quran), they will deserve punishent or will get Allah's favor on the basis of tawheed, so they wouldn't be among alus sunnah but what if they too get jannah?

anytime you feel confused, which way to take? which path to follow?... the answer comes clear
    just see which way that Prophet Mohammad took, & follow it with no hesitation.
    And you know by now who are the TRUE Muslims... as it's shown above: true Muslims are those who follow the way of Prophet Mohammad & his companions & the scholarly consensus.

There are sects other than Ahlus sunnah, they too claim to follow Quran & suunah e.g salafi, ahlul hadith & zahiri . How would I know who is wrong & who is right? Every one bring proofs to his statements from Hadith? How would I recognize them?

For more information: there're four main Mazhab in the Islamic history
    (Mazhab means: a way of life)
    Hanifi, Maliki, Shafie, Hanbali
    any of these four Mazhab is considered as (Ahl El Sunna W Al Jamaa'a) those who follow the way of Prophet Mohammad & his companions
    because the differences between them are very slight in opinions, that never affect the basics of Islam

All of theses mazahibs contradicts in a number of issues, so does not it mean one is right & the rest ones are wrong? As the Quran & Hadith is one? Or all are at true but their rulings are apparently contradicting? What about this? Is it okay? Will Allah forgive? Or will He punish? How would you justify it?

if you take the Shia for example... you'll see that they have MAJOR DIFFERENCES that conflict with our faith
    they make up stories about companions & family of Prophet Mohammad... they worship human & call them Wali... etc
    these are the kind of differences that make them away from the true Muslims

Okay. I find them wrong & leave them

please, don't hesitate (as usual ) to ask for more information

Thank you. I don't have enough knowledge so I have to ask number of question. Maybe some times I'm asking foolish questions but their answers help.

jazakallahu khair for responding to my queries.

تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2011
    الدولة
    مصرى مقيم بالخارج
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    Im sorry sister, I'm really tired tonight & can't think of anything
    if nobody answer you till tomorrow, then I'll continue with you tomorrow Inshaa Allah

14. افتراضي

^ Anybody?

تاريخ التسجيل
    Jul 2010
    المشاركات
    المذهب أو العقيدة
    مسلم
    مقالات المدونة

افتراضي

Who are extremist sufi? Do they too claim to belong to Ahlus sunnah wal jammah? If so, how would i recognize them? What are the things which make them astray? Could you please list those wrong beliefs in a nut shell so that I might be able to distinguish them from true sunnis?
    Salam-
    In general sister alot of deviant sects claim to be Ahlu Alsunnah Waljamaa. These discussions usually causes many confusions on who calls which group what name.
    Keeping this in mind - extreme sufis as an example claim they're exempt from rituals (prayers/ Hajj..etc) because they have attained a very high status with Allah. This is obviously wrong as it goes directly against the Quran. Some associate partners with Allah by worshiping dead people or asking dead people to help them (especially graves of ritious people) something that goes directly against the Quran again. Generally speaking they go against Quran and Sunnah even if they claimed they don't.

What does this Hadith really mean? Hadith states out of 73 sects only one will enter into jannah. Do you mean to say that one will be Ahlussunnah wal jammah? But there are also such sects who do biddah but don't do shirk. so does the hadith mean from every sect good people will be chosen & will be entered into jannah? If in other sects, there are such people as believe in tawheed, don't do any kinds shirk, will Allah forgive, if wills, on the basis of their niyah? Once someone told me Allah can forgive Bidah if wills, so is it possible that Allah will forgive the bidah of people belong to different sects other than sunnism? I also remeber reading somewhere such people who have never received Allah's message (The Quran), they will deserve punishment or will get Allah's favor on the basis of tawheed, so they wouldn't be among alus sunnah but what if they too get jannah?
    Firstly, the first part of the hadeeth is authentic - this is only up to the fact that the ummah will devide. The addition of all of them being in hell except one comes in other different narrations that are mostly weak (there are opinions that say collaboratively they become acceptably authentic), but a very important thing to remember is we never get to say who goes to hell or heaven for that matter as this is all up to Allah SWT who judges our intentions.
    Based on this, we can't affirm that someone who did some bidaa (as bad as it is) will surely go to hell. As a matter of fact there are believers that will go to hell for some period of time before they're taken to Jannah.So it is correct that Allah SWT can forgive Bidaa if he wills - especially if that person who commits it ends up repenting.

There are sects other than Ahlus sunnah, they too claim to follow Quran & suunah e.g salafi, ahlul hadith & zahiri . How would I know who is wrong & who is right? Every one bring proofs to his statements from Hadith? How would I recognize them?
    I believe the terminology is confusing you. The term: Ahlu Alsunnah Wa Aljamaa tranlates: people of Sunnah and majority
    Sunnah can mean different things depending on context. For example in topics of Aqeeda (Islamic Creed) sunnah is what the prophet pbuh was upon. and it opposes Bidaa in that context. In context of the sciences of Hadeeth, it refers to the sayings and actions of the prophet pbuh...etc.

So now: Salafi = person who sticks to the understanding of Salaf (companions and their followers) of the Quran and Sunnah (hadeeths and actions of the prophet)
    Ahlul Hadeeth - are people that stick to Hadeeth (besides Quran ofcourse) - so they're not really different from Salafis - as a matter of fact salafis say they're people of hadeeth too. Zahiris are also believers in Quran and hadeeth - they tend to take text meanings more literally (i.e. zahiri) - which is a respected school of thought too. All these are very similar to each other and they're all w/in acceptable differences. Much like the differences between the 4 famous schools of Fiqh.
    When you talk about Shia - you already figured that there are major Aqeeda differences which really excludes them (again even Shiaa we can't assert they go to hellfire - espcially the common people that just follow their leaders out of ignorance).
    All of theses mazahibs contradicts in a number of issues, so does not it mean one is right & the rest ones are wrong? As the Quran & Hadith is one? Or all are at true but their rulings are apparently contradicting? What about this? Is it okay? Will Allah forgive? Or will He punish? How would you justify it?
    They all do indeed follow Quran and Sunnah and all of them are great. There are many reasons for their differnces including:
    1- different interpretations when reading Quran and Sunnah (example above of Imam Shafii making the touching of the women a wudu nullifier - it's based on Ayaa that says so where he interpreted the touch literally and other Fuqaha interpreted it as a metaphor for having a relation w/ your wife)
    2- Hadeeths that reached some Fuqaha but not others, this is exactly why it's documented that most (if not all of the 4 Fuqaha) said: "if you find a hadeeth that contradicts any of my fatwas - throw my fatwa away and go by the Hadeeth
    3- the difference in Usool (for example Imam Malik strongly considers the actions of companions in Madina - he says - they were closest to the prophet, if they all agree on something - it's most probably something they learned w/ the prophet. He favors the actions of companions in Madina over a weak Hadeeth for example)

Generally speaking - if you follow Quran and Sunnah and learn your deen to apply - you're on the correct path ISA.you might be in an environment that's making a big deal out of minor differences, but the religion of Allah SWT is wide and encompassing as long as you follow Quran and sunnah. And one important advice I would make is to learn Arabic if you could ISA
    Also please don't hesitate to ask questions 'cause you're asking good questions
    "العبد يسير إلى اللـه بين مطالعة المنة ومشاهدة التقصير!" ابن القيم
    "عندما يمشي المرؤ على خطى الأنبياء في العفاف, يرى من نفسه القوة والعزة والكبرياء. بينما يعلم المتلوث بدنس الفحش الضعف من نفسه والضعة والتساقط أمام الشهوات"

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. English: The True History of Christmas - Amazing Video
    بواسطة Maro في المنتدى Articles in other languages
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 12-28-2013, 05:57 PM
  2. سؤال: What is the true pth
    بواسطة Maria al-Qibtiyya في المنتدى قسم الحوار عن الإسلام
    مشاركات: 20
    آخر مشاركة: 06-10-2013, 07:32 AM
  3. Twelve Proofs that Muhammad is a True Prophet
    بواسطة hareth في المنتدى قسم الحوار عن الإسلام
    مشاركات: 0