المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A very nice video

frozen-heart
12-15-2010, 05:23 PM
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

.I found this video which I liked very much. It's very interesting brothers

I thought I should with my brothers in this forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oGqPc6poS4

It's for my English speaking friends.

نور الدين الدمشقي
12-15-2010, 11:30 PM
good video. Best part is the following quote at 6:45
Basically what you find is a knowledge filter...this is a fundamental feature of science. It's also a fundamental feature of human nature>>>people tend to filter things that don't fit> that don't make since according to their paradigm and way of thinking> : So in Science
"you will find that evidence that doesn't fit the accepted paradigm tends to be eliminated. it's not taught or discussed and people who are educated in scientific teachings generally don't even learn about them"

نور الدين الدمشقي
12-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote by Richard Thomson, co-author of the book: Forbidden Archeology

نور الدين الدمشقي
12-15-2010, 11:42 PM
الترجمة: مقطع مما قاله الدكتور تومسون:
"ما نجده هنا عبارة عن "ترشيح معرفي"( أو "فلترة معلومات"). انها سمة أساسية للعلوم. بل هي سمة أساسية في طبع الانسان. الناس بطبعهم يقومون بعملية فلترة لما لا يتناسب مع نموذجهم الفكري. لذا تجد في العلوم بأن الأدلة التي لا تتوافق مع النماذج العلمية الحالية تنحى في الغالب ولا تجدها تدرس او تناقش في الاوساط العلمية.

frozen-heart
12-16-2010, 11:08 AM
good video. Best part is the following quote at 6:45
Basically what you find is a knowledge filter...this is a fundamental feature of science. It's also a fundamental feature of human nature>>>people tend to filter things that don't fit> that don't make since according to their paradigm and way of thinking> : So in Science
"you will find that evidence that doesn't fit the accepted paradigm tends to be eliminated. it's not taught or discussed and people who are educated in scientific teachings generally don't even learn about them"

Yes it's very nice... Thank you brother

طالب العفو
12-17-2010, 05:24 PM
السلام عليكم
ساحاول مشاهدة كل الفيديو المرتبط بهذه السلسلة من الرابط
واضح ان فيها معلومات كثيرة مفيدة
ولغتي الانجليزية جيدة باذن الله ومع ذلك فبعض المصطلحات قد تحتاج الي رجوع الي القاموس لمنع الالتباس
جزاكم الله خيرا

ولي عتاب علي الكتابة باللغة الانجليزية في منتدي عربي اللغة والمحتوي
خصوصا بعد اشارتكم ان المادة بالانجليزية فقط
هل يمكن ان تلحقوا ترجمة بالفيديو حيث سيفيد شريحة اكبر من الاخوة والاخوات
خصوصا وان استخدام العربية بقصد التعبد فيه ثواب كبير كما رجح كثير من العلماء