المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : English What Islam thinks about terrorist activities !I

نضال ابن فوزي
11-14-2015, 01:35 PM
To all the people that is accusing Islam and cursing all the Muslims because of these terrorist immoral barbaric acts that is accuring in the world,I just want to show you guys that Islam is really totally against those terrorists activities and all other immoralities , and Allah has prepared a really sever punishment for those who kills innocent humain being, even a cat if you lock him up from food and water till it dies, that- my friend -will lead you to hell fire as our prophet said. And here are the verses and hadiths that proves my point:

-Allah said :{whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely.}[5:32]

-Allah said also and promised in this ayah a really severe punishment for those corruptive terrorists and others that corrupt,not only in the hereafter but also in this life :{Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,}[5:33]

-Allah also said :{And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported [by the law].}[17:33]

-And to prove that Allah tell us to do the total opposite of what you guys are accusing for , here's averse :{Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.}[16:90]

-And in the contrary here's a verse where Allah is telling us to treat the nonbelievers who doesn't fight us with kindness and justice ,Allah said :{Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.}[60:8]

---Also the hadiths of our prophet peace be upon him, what shows that Islam is totally severely against those terrorists activity

-The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever killed a Mu'ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of traveling).

And the ayat and hadiths are way more then what I mentioned, showing that Islam doesn't promote such atrocity , and crimes,and corruption

And may Allah guide us to his right path.and stop evilness that is showing our beautiful religion as an evil one . Waassalamo alaykom .